Good news in Iran!

Got any links showing any democrat agreeing with anything Trump has ever done?

1 Like

The radical libs donā€™t want Iran to open upā€¦because Trump get credit for it. And they canā€™t allow that.

So expect them to sabotage at every opportunity.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  shame that when the Iranian kids rose up way back under BO, he totally ignored them. At least Trump is encouraging them. I feel bad that all their weapons were stripped from them to fight a tyrannical government. And now the Iranian gooberment has cut off their internet. Why do leftists hate freedom and self-preservation so much? Why do leftists think that only an overlord Government is the only answer?

So sick of the leftists in ALL countries I could pukeā€¦but I wonā€™t. I will survive.

1 Like

This is the people of Iran. Their government would have us believe otherwise.

You canā€™t complain about the divergence of your thread if you only blame those who you donā€™t like. It only supports those who claimed you made this thread for partisan reasons.

2 Likes

Got any links of any Democrats saying or writing what you claim?

You might as well give up, there is no intent much less attempt at an honest discussion taking place here.

Itā€™s nothing but passive aggressive baiting in an attempt to get you to give up or blow a gasket and get a TO.

1 Like

Suddenly people are pretending they care about Iranians.

3 Likes

Indeed, you should all try to do much better.

Some of us have at least remained consistent in caring for decades.

The rest of you only give a ā– ā– ā– ā–  when you can use them to attack republicans.

1 Like

Iā€™m happy some Iranians are making their displeasure known. Iā€™d like to think a whole generation of Iranians will agitate for change.

Thatā€™s why is it important that we donā€™t, by our actions, allow the old guard to portray us as the enemy. They will always try, but letā€™s not make it easy for them by galvanizing Iranians against us.

:smile:

Hope you didnā€™t pull something straining to produce that one.

Hmmm.

I agree. A lot of passive aggressive baiting here.

1 Like

Except none of those examples are baiting, they are simply factual statements you donā€™t like.

Enough passive aggressive baiting

Enough amateur psychology. :crazy_face:

Consistent in not caring.

Iā€™ve been a psychologist for 30 years

1 Like

Itā€™s damned sure amateurish but I wouldnā€™t call it psychology.

Sure you have.