Good news in Iran!

Example of consistent caring.

Itā€™s almost as consistent as the ā€œcareā€ about family values and the deficit. But I digressā€¦

Republicans pretending to care about Muslims for any reason other than to bash Democrats tickles my funny bone.

2 Likes

Theyā€™ll just ignore it in favor of their contrived narrative. As usual.

Iā€™ve held the same position on Iran for over thirty years. ā€œThe Peopleā€ are not the problem, the Islamists and their radical Clerics are.

You are making this up.

No, he obviously isnā€™t since your party is blaming Trump for all of the ills in Iran including the downing of the plane.

The libsā€™ trolling in this thread is a small example of such sabotage.

Not exactly small but certainly typical. Baiting is a better word.

There are ton of links out there proving just that, I guess leftists are just too lazy to do their own research :woman_shrugging: and are just too ā€œderangedā€ :crazy_face: and too angry :angry: that President Trump is bringing greatness back to a country they hate.

Arenā€™t a lot of protests in Iran staged & the average Iranian indifferent to the U S & Israel as he has more mundane concerns, like making sure everyone at home has enough to eat? The book Honeymoon in Purdah is an excellent read on this society.

The devil we know by Robert Baer is also a good one. Iran is a very yin yang country in terms of western integration

1 Like

Having spent a little time in a Muslim majority country myself, the average person welcomed tourists & those visiting family. They wanted the revenue tourists & those wanting to do business in Algeria could bring.

Guy I worked spent some time in Kuwait during the first Gulf conflict & said the same thing, that the locals were very hospitable.

I suspect indifference to the presence of westerners is nothing new in the Muslim world. The flag burners and DOWN WITH protesters are a minority of those populations.

1 Like

With average Muslims that is entirely true but not with the Jihadist/extremists among them.

Muslim people tend to be extremely hospital to their guests, it is a part of their society and honor as I have observed. Americans could learn a lot on manners from them.

So you know that you shouldnā€™t diagnose people over the internet then. Right?

I think he missspoke, should have been, ā€œIā€™ve been seeing a psychologist for 30 yearsā€.

Woosh.

Also, personal attack noted

Not an attack, you made something up and were properly and accurately called out on it.

It was a sarcastic comment that went over your head so much that you made a personal attack about my mental state.