Good news in Iran!

Maybe you both can apologize then for enabling and/or attacking liberals under false pretenses.

Nothing false about it.

Maybe you should quit crapping up the thread with derailments and trying to dictate how we carry on?

Pot, meet kettle

2 Likes

Just shining the mirror back on you now quit derailing the thead.

I agree. There’s no reason to think Democrats aren’t happy with Iranians rejecting hardline conservatism in Iran.

It’s been so nostalgic around here lately, with so many dimocrats reminding us of all of their opposition to *bama and his policies.

Thanks for the walk down fake memory lane.

1 Like

If I was a “dimocrat” or had ever voted for Obama, you’d have a point.

Have you ever apologized?

Sure. I apologize. Now it’s other’s turn.

For what?

And once the original author of a post gives such a clear and concise explanation, any attempt to cast a post as something else is simply a deliberate lie.

An interpretation / suspicion given the context of how an entire thread has unveiled isn’t a “lie”. Either way, you’re derailing the thread. Back on topic. Do you agree that Democrats like to see pro western voices in Iran?

Not under these circumstances. They would rather see an Iran united against all things Trump, as they are.

3 Likes

That’s weird.

I’m now watching the third in-depth report on mainstream media on the protests.

Two of them mentioned the protesters refusing to step on the American and Israeli flags.

I thought we wouldn’t hear anything about this on the “lib media”.

Some just need Trump to be the victim no matter what

I think its wonderful as well as frightening because there is a good chance they’ll be killed. Iran murdered 1500 protesters late December of last year (just a few weeks ago) and I heard on the news that live bullets are being shot into the crowds.

There is absolutely no doubt of that. Their TDS drives every waking moment of their existence. It’s really a sad way to waste their lives.

2 Likes

Too bad they can’t shoot back.

2 Likes

Got any links of any Democrats saying or writing this?

Got any links of any Democrat writing or saying what you claim?