God and the Devil

I’m curious about it and how believers think.

1 Like

This is video of draymond green becoming possessed

Why not ask questions?

I withdraw my skepticism.

1 Like

When you get a chance, can you link to some of the scholarly articles on the subject that you’re referring to? I would love to give those a browse. This topic is very interesting to me.

Why is that? What have you discovered about believers?

Why are we changing the subject so much. What happened to the devil talk

1 Like

that one guy told others.

See, that’s the thing. Why didn’t He just tell everybody? Who’s more believable? Some old coot building a giant boat in his front yard in order to save all non aquatic life on the planet?

Or the creator of the entire Universe?

Plus, He knew ahead of time nobody but a few people were going believe the story. What’s up with that?

Yes. We never did figure out why He keeps such an evil troublemaker around.

At least he could have helped out during the black plague

Of course all the healing miracles and magic came at a time when no video technology was present

Amazing how that stopped the instant we have ways to to record the incidents.

Good can’t exist without Evil.

It completely contradicts all this talk about God not intervening

Theology not only Christianity but all religious views are an extremely important field of study, Religion at its core is about Morality which is the core of the human experience.

Polytheistic, but I agree with the notion that there are balancing forces in the world primary. It doesnt make sense to assert that a “good” God came before a “bad” God or has absolute power over the other. Really, I think we are better served just talking about emotions, psychology and nature

But how does one know he is being “Good” if not for the concept of “Bad, Evil” vise versa.

Couldn’t God just tell us?

That would defeat the whole purpose of free will.