God and the Devil

He did something like that once. Only 1 family got in the boat.

He has. But you are stuck in time and have not discovered that yet.

You would think a God that can create an entire Universe could be just a little bit clearer.

1 Like

I take it the answer is, No, you haven’t read any modern psychiatric reports on the topic.

Didn’t He just tell that one guy?

Sounds as though you want a Genii, not so interested in God.

That’s because it is not an argument. It is a statement of fact. People are not stupid. They know the possible hazards in the area in which they live.

Sounds like you want to create your own God, rather than work on knowing the God who Is.

I would think God could kick a genie’s butt. And what’s wrong with a kind God warning us before thousands of innocent people die?

1 Like

And libs accuse believers of anthropomorphising God!

You seem to create answers. I think I’m asking logical questions about an all powerful and all knowing being. Why would there be any limits on what He/She/It could do? If He/She/It is kind then would be no limits on the kindness to He/She/It’s children. Us.

And?

Only Libs?

It’s just excuses after excuses. Humans are the devil and nothing is God’s fault.

Perhaps you would like God to give everyone the day and time of their death?

So, why not just advertise for the kind of God you want? Then conduct interviews.

God gave me the brain to ask questions, didn’t He?

If you don’t believe in God, and you have no desire to believe, why ask questions?

Because believe it or not, non believers enjoy exploring the subject. I mean otherwise you’re essentially admitting you shut out all alternative viewpoints. Do you not desire to ask questions about conflicting beliefs? Echo chambers are boring.

I have no desire to be a scientologist or a terrorist. But I’ll ask questions about it, because its interesting.

1 Like

Why not. Or hell, why not just skip the whole game, create heaven and be done with it.

Point me at them. I look forward to perusing them.

1 Like