Global Citizen Festival — the future of America is on TV now

Agree…

Well, I doubt Freddy did that. :wink:

Doesn’t matter, it’s cable.

1 Like

Ya he was one of a kind a true loss

I was never even really a fan particularly but I do recognize genius when I see it.

My older brother on the other hand was nuts about the group and Mercury in particular.

Some of those kids will be voting next year and more will be added each year — at the same time the old folks go away. It’s happening now, not later.

There’s no replacing Freddie but at least he’s not still around like Steve Perry is. Journey just used a carbon copy of Perry and though I know people who like the new guy Perry was better and should be there. Freddie can’t.

His performance at Live Aid will never be equaled.

2 Likes

They aren’t going to be the majority of voters anytime soon and fortunately as they age and start paying their own taxes they will mature and become more and more conservative as has been the case with every generation.

I wouldn’t count on that. Sure, some will. But their concerns about the environment and guns will keep many — probably most — liberal. As happened from the 60s.

You can certainly hope.

Thing like Abortion, gay rights, healthcare, the environment, student loans, education, etc will not change much.

Your might win some over on taxes but social issues are next to dead with millennial forward.

Happen sooner then you think Millennial are projected to be the largest voter group by 2020, the issue is most Millennial feel disenfranchised and don’t vote.

I doubt there will be very high voter turn out among Millennial in 2020.

I"m always tickled by the ability of 20 somethings to see the future.

Pretty much.

So glad to see you’re into reducing carbon output.

Seeing as ol’ Freddie has been dead for some time. MSNBC kmew everything that was going to be said :smiley:

I saw The Revolution a while back. Very well done by the band in paying tribute to Prince but carrying on without him.

The crowd had a lot of fun.

I wouldn’t count my chickens before they hatch.

As the old saying goes if one is under 30 and not liberal he has no heart…if he is over 30 and liberal he has no brain.

I heard it attributed to Churchill others claim someone different.