Global Citizen Festival — the future of America is on TV now

over 600,000 people marched this week in Canada.

2 Likes

Congrats, what was their total carbon output?

Now they’re doing “Bohemian Rhapsody.” Of course.

can’t wait for 2030 when baby boomers are no longer the largest voting demographic.
You had a good run.

2 Likes

Freddie Mercury just said the F word on live TV. Wonder if MSNBC knew that was coming.

“And we’ll keep on fighting ‘till the end.” Words for those kids to live by.

And fails to see the irony of the whole thing.
What was the carbon footprint of this concert.

It’s over. Great show with young volunteer activists for climate change. Way to go.

A gaggle of mindless hypocrites there for a good time and not giving a damn about the planet would be more accurate.

Yes Freddie Mercury. Did you have a question?

Adam Lambert is not Freddie. I don’t understand the popularity.

to think they will be the largest voting demographic soon.

1 Like

Not for about 30 years.

more like 10.

1 Like

Not a chance unless half the population over 30 currently dies off in some sort of apocalypse between now and then.

Because Millennial are very conservative, the last bastion of baby boomer values are Gen X. After that its pretty much the death note for social conservatives.

When I first heard him sing Queen on Idol…i knew her eventually team up with them…he is almost a natural replacement for Freddie. They sound great.

Freddie Mercury cannot be replaced. He was a genius.

2 Likes

Ya I don’t get it either he is obviously a talented singer but Freddie can’t be reproduced. There is some guy on YouTube that almost sounds identical to him but it wouldn’t matter if they put him up there as well. Imho no Queen without Freddie, some people can’t be replaced in the band.

His talent went far beyond his ability as a vocalist. You could conceivably find someone to repeat his vocal ability but not the mind behind it.

2 Likes