Giuliani: We're going to block the Mueller report

Me too. It’s a darn shame what’s happened to us.

Wait… did you think I was serious?

Why would I ever take you seriously?

How long has Obama been out of office now?

How long have the Republicans controlled all the branches of Congress?

Are you going to come back with your “Trump’s taking his time on this because he knows it would destroy the nation if he went faster, and he loves his country so much” argument?

I so loved that one!

2 Likes

Cmon, man. You’re holding me in suspense…

You wasted a vacation posting eleven hours a day on this site?

Congrats on achieving a life-long goal.

Non-linear thinking as applied by the CEC is solely to highlight its negatives…to snow you under with so many possibilities, real or imagined (mostly imagined) that you end up being paralyzed as where to start figuring it all out.

We had a special investigator look into a shady Clinton real estate deal, and the worst they could find is he got some nooky in the WH.

And Trump has had approaching 2 years to investigate and start prosecuting the Obama corruption. What’s the hold up?

Trump hasn’t been indicted.

Hey I get it. You are joining forces with the DEMs. Your hatred of Trump and his supporters is that strong.

:rofl:

That’s a weak deflection and you know it. So come on and man up. How many? Prove your point with facts and logic. Not partisan gibberish and irrationality. If you can of course.

Lets see, how hard did Holder and Lynch work at that? After Lynch was caught talking to the husband of the person the FBI was investigating, what was the name of the special investigator who was given the case?

There is no Trump controlled DOJ. Sessions has recused himself from everything dealing eith campaigns, Russia or Clintons.
Rosenstien is hardly a Trump man.

Is this basically Trumps fault for not getting hold of thngs ant the beginning? I think so.

:rofl::rofl:

I love how if you ask a question around here or (banish the thought!!) have an independent thought, you automatically become a Dem - or a lib - or whatever the buzz word for the day is. It’s pretty apparent certain posters throw these buzz words around without even thinking about their meaning.

Now, go take a shower you filthy lib … :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Indeed. It shows the desperation and weakness of their positions. The immediate, juvenile devolution to “evul librul” :drooling_face: is very telling of their emotional state and lack of logical progression.

I made my once a month quota three weeks ago and still have that amazing patchouli oil glow. :joy:

1 Like

A report is part fact and part opinion. If it is Muellers opinion that obstruction of justice occurs because a President exercises his constitutional duty as head of the Department of Justice, then that might well be something the President might want to block.
He wont be able to do so, even if he wishes, IMO.

Yes! Opinions contrary to the President cannot be allowed to be disseminated.

Oh sure they can. That’s why they won’t be able to stop the release, even if there is anything to it other than Giuliani talking.

You are reciting a well worn LW talking point.

Everyone knows that precedent would preclude a current administration from going after a prior administration. That in no way means there wasn’t rampant corruption in the prior administration.

I’m as worried about their corrupt motivations.