Giuliani: We're going to block the Mueller report

What precedent would that be?

I made no mention of a current administration going after a prior administration. You seem to be conflating your partisan deflection talking points here.

I asked you to back up your assertion by showing us how many criminal referrals were given to the Obama DOJ by the Republican-led Congress that were ignored and not followed though on. You know, something that would logically and factually back up your assertion.

So, what’s the number? Prove to us all that you have facts supporting your position, instead of just partisan gibberish.

3 Likes

And everything about the Trump administration shouts “following precedent”, right?

You are carrying water for the DEMs, make no mistake about it. Its sad you honestly believe that is the path for you conservative Never Trumpers to gain control.

It will never happen.

The choice is Trump or the DEMs. Looks like you’ve made yours and the DEMs thank you.

In regards to your gibberish about Congress providing criminal referrals as a measure of an administration’s corruption. That is crap. It would have been an exercise in futility, knowing full well an Obama DOJ would never act on them. Why would they waste their time? What did the Holder Contempt of Congress get them?

The true sign of a lost argument on full display here. Thank you for not disappointing.

Got it. You have no facts, logic, or rationality supporting your partisan gibberish. Just a blind tribalism that is the height of intellectual laziness engaging a frothing at the mouth arrogance that you know better than everyone else what would have happened, even though it never did. I’ll give you points for consistency at least. But I do admit, it must be weird living life devoid of facts supporting your beliefs. It just allows you to believe literally anything that confirms your biases.

2 Likes

No he did not recuse himself in prosecuting the Cliton email server scandal or Uranium 1. I mean these are all actual scandals right?

Yes, he did.

As proven by the lack of corruption charges filed against their administrations.

He would have recused himself if there were any investigation into these matters.

Supposedly.

And you now, that GOP congress who had the power to investigate the corrupt Obama DoJ…they were just in on it, right?

This is exactly true.

Yet they wasted their time voting umpteen time to repeal the ACA knowing full well that Obama would veto it. Your arguments hold no water.

1 Like

Seriously? I can’t believe you would equate partisan legislative posturing with hearings on administration corruption.

Why doesn’t the Trump DoJ charge someone with these crimes?

Mueller is a Republican.

Of course you wouldn’t. It doesn’t fit you victimhood narrative.

What’s the difference?

That one is a head scratcher???

And we are done. :roll_eyes:

As usual, run away when your bluff is called. You’ve become boring.

1 Like