Giuliani: Trump legal team ready to argue Mueller subpoena 'before the Supreme Court'

Ok fine. But Mueller is boring the hell out of me. Wake me in three years when he finally gives up.

Yes. Everybody knows that. He’s just too proud and stubborn to admit to defeat. This case was dead a year ago. There will be no miracle resurrection.

No, I don’t, and most people who aren’t Trumpists don’t either. There are so many layers to what Trump and his crew were up to it’s going to take quite a while to unravel it all, and to dot the i’s and cross the t’s. Mueller’s not going to report out until he’s got to the bottom of all the threads, amassed and cataloged the evidence. Guillani knows how long it takes, from his work on New York mafia cases.

That’s why you love Trump, the reality TV star - he does something completely stupid and entertaining almost every day.

Mueller is more in the mold of a Tolstoy - the result doesn’t come out until completion of a long process, hidden from public view, but the result is likely to be highly satisfying, making a long-lasting impression.

1 Like

I think Journey said it best.
“Don’t stop believing, hold on to your dream.”

Remember, we have had over six hundred days of nothing. I expect that big discovery to happen any day now. Yup aaaaany day. :joy:

1 Like

I think Hendrix said it best: “And so castles made of sand, fall in the sea, eventually.”

1 Like

So, he has solid evidence the president is working with a hostile foreign government and he just leaves him in office for a few more years so he can be sure and get all the lower level players? That’s your theory?

or…

Remember when Trump said only guilty people take the 5th? Fighting a supbeona, even if he wins in court, will destroy him in the court of public opinion.

not as long as he keeps punching Mexicans.

Lol, that’s funny. The people who still support him after every thing he has said and done since he began his run, that will for sure be the straw that broke the camels back. Thanks, always good to start the day off with a good laugh.

Nah, Trump could be caught on film killing grandmoghers and raping children, and his supporters would find a way to justify his actions.

Going to be a lot of trash to clean out after he is gone.

No, that’s not my theory. My theory is that Mueller might have evidence against Trump, and he might not, but if he does, he can’t report out until all answerable questions are answered, and the evidence is as developed as fully as possible.

Despite all the right-wing bull ■■■■ spewed to the contrary, Mueller’s task isn’t to “leave him [Trump] in office,” or not. His task is to investigate as best he’s able, and uncover the whole story, whatever that may be.

LOL

10char

Do you think that eventually means before the next ice age? :rofl:

And remind us all how many investigations and years were spent on Benghazi going after Clinton??

Hypocrisy thy name is Trumpster.

That’s true. You’ll still be running cover for him.

You are ignoring who we are talking about here, the President of the United States and Commander in Chief, if Meuller has any damning concrete evidence he poses a threat to national security, which being a witting or unwitting agent of Russia would certainly qualify, that is not a matter for the courts, he has a constitutional duty to take it directly to congress to have him impeached before he can do further damage. Not to build a case for criminal prosecution. The stakes are too high for that.

Bzzt, we aren’t discussing the duration of this investigation we are discussing the supposed concrete damning evidence he is acting as the agent of a foreign power but is not acting upon beyond continuing to build a criminal case. Had anyone made the assertion that committee had such evidence of Hillary in its possession I would say exactly the same thing, that they had a duty to act on that immediately, not to wait until they had completely finished their investigation.

And by running cover you mean not agreeing with every accusation you care to make against him.