Giuliani: Trump legal team ready to argue Mueller subpoena 'before the Supreme Court'

Just the facts Maam.

Dude. Benghazi actually happened. A company was hired by the democrats to create a fake Trump Russian collusion. People died at Benghazi. Then Hillary lied to their families about why. Which actually isn’t a crime. When people die during an attack on U.S. diplomats, that generally warrants an investigation.

so what you’re saying is he has to actually finish his investigation and make sure it’s right before he accuses anyone, especially the president, of anything bad.

yeah, that’s real world stuff. not Republican Media stuff.

My point is things take time. Cons are still convinced Clinton is guilty in Benghazi. Using your logic they should have indicted her in a week with how obviously guilty she is.

No, using my logic they should have made known to the public and congress any damning concrete evidence they found that she posed a national security threat immediately to have her removed from a position where she could imperil the nation.

Which is what I would have said to anyone who said they probably had such evidence but didn’t want to make it known until they had finished their investigation. Because national security comes before getting a conviction priority wise,

Mueller’s duty is to complete the investigation, [eta:] and keep Rosenberg apprised of progress, not to decide who should be impeached, if, or when. All of your nonsensical hand-waving notwithstanding.