Giuliani Says Trump Repaid Cohen

MICHAEL COHEN: Uh, Mr. Trump, you owe me $130,000.

DONALD TRUMP: For what?

MICHAEL COHEN: Um, just things.

DONALD TRUMP: Sure thing, here you go

4 Likes

The whole interview from start to finish was surreal, what a crazy time to be living through.

How people still support Trump is beyond me… talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face

Isn’t that what the Democrats are basically saying about the Payments to Perkins and Coie for the dossier?

1 Like

No, that’s what you’re saying to deflect. Just to clarify for you.

No. Cohen would have said, “Mr. Trump, I’ve taken care of a number of things for you and the account will show how much went out.”

And Mr. Trump would say, “Great. Let me know if the account needs replenishing or bolstering,” as Mr. Trump was sued all the time, as many wealthy businessmen are, and fixers like Cohen spend their days getting rid of such problems so Mr. Trump doesn’t have to deal with them.

It is all a fee that gets paid, regardless, and is as tax deductible as any service fee to any lawyer. Obviously, Mr. Trump has a very long history with Mr. Cohen and just expected him to do his job.

But what Rudy did NOT say was that Trump was involved in any way with what Cohen was doing, except to reimburse him for any and all services - the IMPORTANT thing being that Trump paid Cohen and Cohen had paid Daniels - not the campaign

Sorry, FEC.

M

Holy crap! How much was Trump paying the lawyers who did a lot of work for him???

During an interview on Thursday with the Fox News morning show “Fox & Friends,” Trump said Cohen handled a “tiny, tiny fraction” of his “overall legal work.”

Errr, they don’t let me in on that. Suffice it to say that a billionaire businessman will have to have a huge cadre of lawyers, each doing certain things that they do well - especially in a litigious place like NYC.

M

Billionaire…lol…thats rich.

In NYC they say “He is just doing fine”.

:grin:. Everything is fine.

1 Like

76% of Republicans believe Trump tells the truth all or most of the time.

Damage control time.

If you had to defend Donald Trump every day what other options would you have?

Yeah these people are idiots. It’s a good thing that Trump voters don’t care.

actually it was hush money “paid by his lawyer using an alias for the President”.

New memo to all Fox News employees: do not ask Trump & associates any questions about anything doing with Stormy Daniels or the Mueller case.

1 Like

i disagree with that. as i’ve been saying for decades, many of the Republicans around me don’t mind the illegal stuff either.

1 Like

Trump lied more in his first week in office than Obama did in 8 years.

Lol sometimes I think you work for the RNC or something. Just admit it. Lord Trump lied to y’all faces

This new lie (Trump didn’t know what it was for!) is even more obvious than the last one lol.