Giuliani Says Trump Repaid Cohen

On Hannity Giuliani admits Trump lied. What else is Trump lying about. Cobb out. Now they seem to be throwing a bone to Mueller almost like a weird plea offer.

Um…guess that depends on where he got the funds…

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy.
Think Sean’s jaw dropped.
Not good.

Ya the way Hannity said something along the lines of “I didn’t know that” had a shocked tone

1 Like

So trump paid $130K for something he claimed never happened? Why is he shelling out that much money to someone he has denied having a relationship with? And when did he pay it back?

The weird thing was Rudy made it sound like everyone knew that one of Cohens jobs was to pay off Trumps mistresses…no big deal. Hannity looked like he was getting sick to his stomach.

I wonder what the first lady is saying tonight.

Another Trump lie that the sycophants will be along to explain away as meaning absolutely nothing. Almost as little as their credibility in fact.

Maybe John miller paid it

1 Like

Actually, it would be possible to pay her even if nothing happened. But more than that, he previously said he didn’t know about the payments. So he lied about the payments. Not much credibility left.
However, its not illegal to just lie, or he would be long gone.

That was money that was paid by his lawyer, the way I would do, out of his law firm funds or whatever funds, it doesn’t matter. The president reimbursed that over a period of several months,” Giuliani said."

Several months.

It’s been 1 month since April 6

1 Like

Ahhh the “it’s not illegal!” Defense lol

Hold on let me find my princples…no…not there…not here either…must be tough for you guys…

Oh who am I kidding…

One thing that Giuliani confirmed and libs gave me ■■■■ on other forum was that Rod “The Weasel” Rosenstein walked Mueller into Trump office to be the next FBI director and Trump said no. Less then 24 hours later Rod “The Weasel” Rosenstein appointed that scumbag to go after Trump.

Again it confirms what a Weasel Rosenstein really is.

That and he thinks he doesn’t have to answer to anyone.

Trump needs to fire his sorry ass the moment Mueller is through with his investigation. But again that’s why he hasn’t finished his job. Those corrupt goverment officials know the house cleaning will come. And scumbags are buying time.

Just like Trump tower

We didn’t do it
We didn’t do it
Ok maybe we did do it
Ya but it’s not illegal!!

2 Likes

How do you feel about the so-called president lying to you yet again?

And Giuliani “resigns” in 3…2…:fire:

Yeah, I’d be trying to make this thread about Rosenstein if I were you, too. Anything except the actual topic of the thread.

3 Likes

Trumps in trouble of his own making Conan.
Libs, Weasels and DOJ didnt do this to him.
He brought it on himself. Now that the ball is rolling he will never be able to stop it from playing out.

Your beloved goverment is corrupt as hell.

And you’re loving it.