Girls sue to block participation of transgender athletes

Yeah. Me too. And I want to us to wear the same uniforms that the ancient Greeks wore. I like tradition.:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yep. Since there are zero women at any level competing in men’s basketball, there would be no women playing college basketball at all. It too would be dead.

1 Like

Dude. Us girls can fight dirty and brutal.

No muscle involved :wink:

I’m up for the challenge. And if I lose. I lose. But I don’t give up easily. If it takes me 100 matches to finally win one, I will do it! :hot_face:

Yeah, well I bite back. :sunglasses:

Right on, my friend.

The thing is? IMO women compliment men. Men compliment women.

We are a team and it was meant to be that way.

A woman can’t do what a man can physically. A man cannot do what a woman can physically.

Plus, our minds work completely differently.

It is what it is (shrug).

3 Likes

Absolutely. It’s just common sense. I love women for what they can do that I cannot. Women are amazing. They have nothing to prove to men. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m sure you have a recipe for that. Which by the way…? You’ve been ENTIRELY lacking in sharing lately.

I’m making chicken livers tomorrow and marinating the livers in red wine tonight.

Yeah. Fried in BACON fat. Meat candy. And sweet onions.

Narm, narm, narm…

Do I want to compete against a guy? Nah. Pretty confident with that I am a woman and what my role is :wink:

1 Like

Of course they do. As do men.

We compliment each other. As such we make a great team.

1 Like

Been lacking on new material because I’ve been killing it with what I already created. They keep asking for the same things. lol

Ahh. Well, there is comfort in familiarity isn’t’ there?

1 Like

Women in combat arms and Special Ops.

1 Like

If they can’t compete in sports, with rules and referees, how are they going to “compete” there.

From what I’ve heard so far, by being held to the lower physical standards of females, and making sure a PR-acceptable amount of them “pass” the schools. :man_shrugging:

History is a circle, neh Katie Wilder?

1 Like

Geez, until about halfway through that article, I thought they were talking about the last 10 years or so.

Some things never change. :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t think you understand. Right now we segregation women and men based on their gender which is based on assumptions made on their abilities as they correspond to their sex. I’m not saying we get rid of segregation, I’m saying we base it on ability or measurable physical attribute (whatever is most relevant to the sport in question). Like how in boxing its based on weight. Maybe you base running classes on lung capacity. The point is do it on something measurable instead of assumptive.

We truly are living in Trump’s America now.