Girls sue to block participation of transgender athletes

So stop segregating based on gender and do it on ability instead. Problem solved.

Yes it is, because they are still biological males whose testes have been removed or non-functioning.

So we’re to ignore that the term originated to refer to people who were castrated so to guard women without being a sexual threat, but not that back then they didn’t differentiate between sex and gender? Seems rather selective if you ask me.

Might be easier to just stop being ■■■■■■■■ and refer to them as transgender instead of eunuchs.

I don’t refer to them as eunuchs, so there is that. Doesn’t change the fact they technically fit the definition.

I’m glad you aren’t a bigoted ■■■■■■■ then. They technically don’t fit the definition either.

Ok. No longer inferred. Republicans are against #MeToo.

So, in other words, finding a loophole and exploiting it is applauded… by some.

I’m actually happy this is happening. Time for the kids to see just what “woke” means and reject the agenda.

2 Likes

These guys think they’re “brave” for this too, and expect applause for their exploits.

1 Like

To many super hero movies :movie_camera:

You have to wonder, how many women get hurt because they see girls kicking guys asses on tv and decide to give it a try, only to end up on the stupid teams injured reserve list?

The strong independent women of the 70’s are aging out of relevance, but they still echo throughout the cancer-ridden film industry, mainly in the flop section.

1 Like

There is quiet a few of on YouTube in the Antifa rallies and others getting completely blasted I hate to see society regress like that. Chivalry is dead when a society thinks it’s ok for men to put on a dress and beat the crap out of women.

Better speak out against it while one can. This story in Britain should send shivers to anyone who values free speech and I fear things like this will happen in the U.S. if the fringe get their way, resist it while you can.

Thankfully in the above case the judge ruled in his favor but maybe one day they want. Basicallly the police showed up at this mans work because of a tweet he had posted that was considered transphobic and told him his tweet has been recorded as a “hate incident”.

The judge thankfully ruled in the mans favor but for how long?

“The judge added that the effect of the police turning up at Mr Miller’s place of work “because of his political opinions must not be underestimated”.

He continued: “To do so would be to undervalue a cardinal democratic freedom. In this country we have never had a Cheka, a Gestapo or a Stasi. We have never lived in an Orwellian society.

Problem not solved. If it’s based on ability a woman will never win an athletic competition. Serena Williams would be an unknown. As good as she is, she would probably not break in to the top 100 in men’s tennis. What woman weight lifter could compete against men? The WNBA would be dead. None of the women on the U.S. national team would be playing soccer. They would all have regular jobs.

Are you willing to share your GPA with me?

Cause, ya know…

2 Likes

Only if I can compete in women’s wrestling. lol

Well, there are always those who can’t make it fairly.

Got to exploit those who do.

Loopholes.

2 Likes

Perv

:wink::hearts::+1:

2 Likes

If you did that there would essentially be no women in professional sports. Let’s consider basketball. So instead of having the NBA and WNBA, there was the NBA “A” League and the NBA “B” League. There would still be no women in that league, and that would likely in a “C” League or “D” League as well. In other words the top 1% of female athletes might not be able to compete until you get past 20-30% of male athletes. Regarding professional sports it’s likely somewhere around the top 1% of male athletes. Businesses wise no professional league is going carry a plethora of teams just for the sake of having some women be in their league.

College wrestling! :rofl:

2 Likes