Girls sue to block participation of transgender athletes

It’s about time, too. There should be absolutely no reason that these boys get to compete against girls. It’s a biological fact that males have more lung capacity, more muscle fibers, more bone density, etc…

If these transgenders want to compete in sports, give them their own category since they obviously can’t compete against other males.

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/girls-sue-block-participation-transgender-athletes-68941543

There is nothing equal about boys vs girls in physical sports.

Should males of any type be allowed to compete in women’s sports?

• Males of any type should not be allowed to compete in women’s sports.
  • Males transitioned/transitioning to female should be allowed to compete in women’s sports.
  • Anyone should be allowed to compete in women’s sports.

0 voters

1 Like

good!

not everything should be anything to everyone, as the left thinks

3 Likes

You’d think people would’ve woken up when men first start breaking women’s skulls in the ring years ago.

But hey, punching women is OK, so long as you’re confused about your gender and can’t compete against actual men. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I feel bad for the young high school ladies who filed this lawsuit, more than the adult women who chose to compete in MMA for $. Each of complainants have raced against the transgendered runners. Coming in third behind both trans runners at a state championship was probably the last straw.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree, but it’s not so much that the adult women chose to compete in MMA. Years of sacrificing any semblance of person time to work, train, travel, promote, compete, etc., just to have a career-ending injury because some insecure male jackass felt like it should be OK to punch women instead of having to actually compete.

2 Likes

I said I felt less sorry, doesn’t mean I don’t totally disagree with them getting pummeled. But I can’t help but feel worse for young girls having their chances of scholarships reduced by not winning races they’d of otherwise won.

5 Likes

Definitely agree there.

If they feel like they have a case, then great. Take it up with the organizations who regulate the events and make the rules. More power to ‘em.

2 Likes

I’m sure they didn’t change their sex because they were afraid to beat up on guys rather than girls.

I agree that they needed good psychiatric counseling rather than being pandered to regarding sex reassignment surgery.

Pry they don’t face an Obama Soros Judge that want men in womans sports to divide us as a country.

LoL whut?

Men paying money to watch another man beat a woman. Is that what WOKE means these days?

3 Likes

I don’t agree with biologically male athletes competing against women. That said, if a woman wants to fight a transgender female (biological male), that’s their choice. If a female wants to challenge a male in any sport, that’s their choice. Women shouldn’t be forced to compete against biological males, however.

The suit is not about MMA. It’s about high school track. The girls can either race against boys or go home. They have no other choice. And the democratic party. The party of women won’t even stand up for them. Why the hell not?

1 Like

Interesting…not single forum lib voted in that poll as of this time. I wonder why. :thinking:

3 Likes

A young girl training, working hard for possible scholarship only to be strike down by some transgender pretending to be a girl.

2 Likes

This forces libs to take off their rose colored glasses and face the reality.

4 Likes

Ain’t that the truth…they fault for laws that gave transgender special rights.

4 Likes

Liberalism is a zero sum gain. It does not allow for free thought. You have to accept the total package. Every bit of it. No deviation is accepted. It’s the AOC way or the highway. All or nothing.

5 Likes

Don’t confuse liberalism with libs. They’re totally 2 different beast.

2 Likes