Girls sue to block participation of transgender athletes

Nah. Just living in reality. :wink:

1 Like

Not really. No assumptions are made.

You are born a male or a female.

Males who “identify” as female are not females.

It really is just that simple.

3 Likes

If they are willing to carry women’s teams, why wouldn’t they be willing to carry teams with women on them?

That Simpsons scene just came to mind

I’m not on team separate. Get rid of the gender based classes and create ability based classes instead.

Not gonna happen.

Well. Here is the deal.

There are team separates and they are separated for a reason.

Female and male. Complete biological reasons separate the two.

So, seriously. Why would you not be in favor of a transgender team? Seems fair enough to me.

2 Likes

If the rules allow for their participation then they aren’t finding loopholes or exploiting anything.

Biological assumptions. Instead of assuming that in every pairing of a woman and a man the woman will always have smaller lung capacity than the man, actually test for lung capacity and create two separate classes based on that instead.

Because that’s disrespectful to transgender people and not necessary.

Rather than simply reciting an empty meaningless platitude, why don’t you explain exactly how something like that would work in the real world of competitive sports. :confused:

In general yes, there should be no universal rule or law that says a woman and man can’t play 1 on 1 bball against each other. In organized sports I’m saying a person who’s _____________ is in the same range as another person’s, that they should be able to complete against each other.

Look at boxing with their weight base divisions.

How about we stick with the OP and talk about a high school track team?

Today you have men’s track and you have woman’s track. Nature dictates that men and women will naturally compete at two different levels. We already know that no matter how much reassignment surgery is done to a man, that man will never be able have a baby.

By that same dictate, a man will still be a man when competing in a woman’s sport, putting all natural born woman at a decided disadvantage.

Where does it end?

Following this absurdity to its logical conclusion we will have men’s sports and amazon woman sports - basically surgically altered men. Natural born women will simply become spectators in a world dominated by natural born men and transgender women.

In boxing there are weight divisions, but it is a sure bet that a welterweight man (transgender or otherwise) will have a decided advantage over a welterweight female.

1 Like

I man she hasn’t fought in three years, and likely never will again.

What are you talking about? It’s not based on assumptions, it’s based on facts. If you took the best WNBA team they would still lose to most (maybe all) men’s college basketball teams. You could make that case for just about (if not all) any sport.

If the NBA wanted there to be over 100 teams in their league then yes at some point there will be a woman good enough to make one of those teams. But the economics would not support that.

I hate to see girls and women hurt from this ridiculousness, but maybe these kind of incidents will help put an end to Political Correctness.

1 Like

What a stupid post.

They’ll look exactly the same.