Ghislaine Maxwell - 20 Years So What Will Happen Now?

:rofl:

So, you think he was asking, in good faith, who Maxwell was convicted of trafficking for?

Did you guys just not interact with society for the last 5 years?

1 Like

Of course you do. You can put all the emoticons in the world, but it doesn’t hide what you demonstrate here.

It happens with a lot of people you interact with. They get tired of your games, dismiss you, and you have to snark back as if it wins you some internet points.

In the end you’ve built your reputation, and people reacting to that really gets under your skin.

Now you’ll do the same with me, because you really DO care when people brush you off or call you out.

The bolded part isn’t in the indictment.

Where are charges for the co-conspirators and the clients?

It would appear that clients who went Epstein’s island could be charged under 18 U.S. Code § 2423.

What will I “do” with you, exactly?

This is facinating.

What “clients?”

Which is precisely the point. Who is protecting those young women and seeking justice on their behalf? You seem to be an agent of the defense. No one gives a crap about what happened to the victims as long as the “elite” go free.

We know who you are.

This isn’t a court of law with a Radical Leftist Democrat appointed judge, this is the court of public opinion you are engaging with.

Remember the radical leftist that worked out the sweetheart deal for Epstein in the 2000’s?

Yes, of course. The lack of evidence of the conspiracy proves the conspiracy, and on and on. Blah blah blah.

For their sake, I hope you represent any clients you may have in a more professional manner than you have conducted yourself here.

Babylon Bee:

“Ghislane Maxwell, killed early on good behavior”

1 Like

You’re new here - and I understand that.

But nothing you’ve posted is new. There are thousand-page threads on all of the conspiracies you embrace, and I don’t have the energy to accept (against all rational bases) that you’re interested in good faith discussion.

I don’t owe you professional - just as I’m sure you don’t interact with your co-workers and associates the way you interact with anyone on this board.

1 Like

Well, I may be new to this forum, but I wasn’t born yesterday.

From what I’ve seen of your responses it more something I would expect from your average Internet Troll.

It’s been your choice to respond in that manner, not mine.

right. and you never will

2 Likes

beautiful

No, I’d guess that you’re quite old.

I doubt it. But if it helps, so be it.

Yes, it has. Just as every post you’ve made since you’ve joined has been your choice.

Public documents have mentioned rich and power men who allegedly abused underage girls. Where are the charges against them?

And we all must live with the consequences of our decisions.

I asked a simple question in the title of the thread, and you pretend to be some sort of expert that thinks they can intimidate the new guy. Well, sorry to disappoint, it ain’t never going to happen…

I am definitely not trying to intimidate you - this is the internet.

You don’t get to play victim here.

I’m never intimidated. Perhaps the next time we meet it will be without trying to play word games and one-up manship.

Nothing personal, I’m really a nice guy and you probably are as well. It’s been fun.

Now, can we go back to the original question in the thread?