Ghislaine Maxwell - 20 Years So What Will Happen Now?

She has been held in the Federal Facility in Brooklyn a few blocks from me and that place is a notorious ■■■■ hole.

Wherever she is going to might be a step up.

I often think about Henry Hill, the real one, ending up on the honor farm at FCI Allenwood in the 70s and they gave day passes for different things and he worked it so that the prison ended up owing him thirty one day passes for a thirty day month.

And he was one step up from a common street hood. Not a billionaire.

Only jail worse in New York is the Tombs, I believe. They opened a new Manhattan MDC a few years ago I think.

Do you think this will quietly go away or will there be more to come on this?

If she was trafficking, then she had to be trafficking to someone. Who were they and why aren’t they also in prison? Partisan politics aside, it’s a serious question.

I think that it goes away to everyone’s disappointment

Oh that is so much better you don’t know what sex trafficking and providing underage girls for sex is. Maybe you should sit this one out if you don’t understand she must have customers to traffic them too ie clients, and more then one would make a list.

You’re probably right.

All of this is in in the indictment.

It’s not a secret. You can look it up.

Probably, I bet there are some powerful people on both sides that would be exposed. And should be.

Got any names?
No? You mean the court sealed the evidence?

I’m shocked! SHOCKED I tell you!

Yes, and the government will prevent the family from seeing the body.

Yeah, Republican, Democrat, whatever—I don’t see it happening, either.

Here is Ms. Maxwell’s indictment, for the charges she was convicted of:

There’s no missing information in there.

Page not found!

Jeffrey Epstien.

I fixed the link.

Bless your heart.

:rofl:

I assume this is some I know the secrets conspiracy thing?

No ■■■■ Sherlock. That is why he asked where it was. It is impossible to traffic for sex, and transportation of minors for sex acts,and not have clients. Stop acting stupid.

Well, if Maxwell was, as the conviction confirms, was trafficking young women to Epstein and Epstein was then trafficking those young women to others, then that is, by definition, a conspiracy.

Unless you wish to tell us you don’t think she knew?

Wow, I’m not a lawyer but I’d love to go head-to-head with you in front of a jury. Epsecially when you told them to “google it.”