Georgia mayor under fire for alleged remarks about black job candidate

I posted what a real life judge would have said about your interacial marriage that was considered illegal in the State of Virginia just barely over a decade before your relationship.

I will post what the judge said again.

Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix

I am not arguing that it is rooted in scripture as you understand it.

It is rooted in an interpretation of lets call it a “Christian Identity” that uses religion to fortify biases and racism.

I called the n word at the age of 6 so let’s not play the who got more racism thrown at them

I bet the mayor and the councilman both voted for Obama.

Hey, with some people it’s “If I never saw it happen then it didn’t happen”. A couple years ago I got into a heated debate with another poster who said that since he never saw parents send away their unwed pregnant daughters to have their babies out of sight and out of mind way back in the good old days then that never happened, either.

So the councilman for a town in the United States is saying that this picture is offensive. Why would this picture be offensive to anyone? It’s just 2 people who either like or love each other.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your engagement!

“In my personal experience it’s white men and black women who have the biggest problem with black/biracial men dating white women.”

A now deceased friend of mine, a white man, had met the love of his life, & married her, a black woman, in church. The worst comments Lew got were from black women.

Finally, when one asked him “Why didn’t you marry your own kind?”, he replied, “I did. I can’t vouch for what you married, but I married my own kind—the human kind.”

2 Likes

It’s offensive to idiots. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of idiots in the world.:disappointed_relieved:

Judges say a lot of things. Roy Moore was a judge. Look up some of the things he said.
Judge Emmet Sullivan, recently said that Gen. Flynn might be guilty of treason. Treason is impossible without a declared war.

The judge you quote, did not say mixed marriage was un-Biblical. He simply evoked God in his reasoning. It would be like me saying that God didn’t want Hillary Clinton to be president. I would not be saying that there is scripture saying such a thing.

I will repeat. No one- not one person- ever suggested to me that interracial marriage was un-Biblical. This is despite my living in the South, marrying outside my race and regularly attending a fundamentalist church.

Ironically I was only called that one time.

Every other time it was half breed.

Both piss me off but half breed is especially infuriating. But I did what my grandparents told me to do.

“When someone says something like that to you just remember that they are most likely inbred fools and ignore them to the best of your ability.”

Lol this is after you drop the “2 or 3 times” comment. If you are so uninterested then why did you make a post.

I’m noticing a pattern.

1 Like

…in certain regions more than others…

But not nonexistent in others.

Several Ivy League schools are in the northeast.

Westborough, MA public schools, specifically Elsie Hastings Elementary School. Apparently, the Principal makes derogatory remarks about “parents of color”.

As someone familiar with that town, “parents of color” are most likely to be Asian Indian. Their taxes are paying that waste product’s salary, and she openly disparages them?! What?!

Were you here when the thread about the reaction to the Cheerios commercial was posted? The poster who felt the family in the commercial “didn’t represent too many families” was a New Yorker.

And they don’t even have to be inbred. They just have to be taught racism by either their family/friends or role models OR learn it from some other group. And the Internet is filled with those groups.

I am happy that you have never heard such things said to you.

That does not negate the fact that the opinion exists among certain circles of people.

I’m fine with occasionally posting my thoughts to my friends and leaving them at that. I’m also OK with the fact that it’s impossible for a lib to bring me down to his/her/zers emotional baggage level when their little heart-rate gets negatively impacted by my posts. :hugs:

I have a secret to tell. In threads like this I just watch and see who is totally offended by the racism and who talks around it.

Is that bad?

3 Likes

First… I am not your friend. (I’ll save you a reply, I know you don’t care)

Second… You post your thoughts to an open forum of “friends”… get challenged then retreat to the “I don’t care about (insert subject you just replied to)”

I also think it’s cute that you think so highly of yourself that you believe “libs” want you to be emotional for them or with them.

6 Likes

I rather enjoy posters playing victim after posting an asinine comment… Damn you libs lol

3 Likes

That reminds me of that classic scene from Blazing Saddles.

I don’t think it was hard to prove at all.

So trump will be down with it right?