Georgia Governor Overrides Any Local Mask Orders

They have a choice to boycott Walmart or any other entity? What they don’t have a right to do, is enter Walmart without a mask if Walmart has posted a sign declaring this policy? I’d boycott Walmart for selling the goods made in the country that infected the entire world…whether or not they have a mask policy or not but…maybe that’s just me?

2 Likes

And you thought they were laughing at the name? :joy:

Then you’re assuming they can easily replace the plumber? My assertion was that if the plumber wasn’t easily replaced, they then must decide whether that overflowing toilet is the bigger problem?

It’s certainly their choice if they want to boycott a store who buys products from a nation where the virus happened to originate.

why must liberty be sacrificed for what someone thinks is a “good idea?”

2 Likes

I think there would be a bunch of plumbers will to wear a mask for work.

More money for them, less for those freedom loving plumbers.

Allan

1 Like

https://www.hollandtimes.nl/articles/national/shortage-of-plumbers-as-house-market-is-on-the-rise/

Because if everyone doesn’t do it, it won’t have the same effect.

Why not say the same thing about drunk driving or seat belts?

1 Like

I see you are a proponent of allowing smoking indoors in all establishments. Especially on airplanes and in daycares. And legalizing all drugs along with no longer criminalizing possession or usage of drugs. That’s cool. How about traffic laws? Oppose those too? Stop signs should be a suggestion and not a mandate? Is that your position?

8 Likes

Just goes to show that when a lib wants something, it should always be a law, and people should always be punished if they don’t comply. The conceit is real with these little dictators. lol

3 Likes

Republicans are for local control until the locals have a different opinion. They’re liars, they always have been.

10 Likes

If mask wearing should be optional when going out in public then so should pants. It’s hot outside and things need to breathe.

9 Likes

Replace the word “lib” with the word “person,” then this statement will be an accurate one. People of all political persuasion seek to have their personal views encoded into law. It’s just human nature.

2 Likes

Sounds like a bunch of ■■■■■■ people. I’d recommend avoiding them more often. :wink:

Well, if I could ever win the lottery and buy a private island, then I could afford to do that. :rofl:

Your current methods must suck. :wink:

And yet, the RNC Convention is taking note of the risks.

1 Like

How much does anyone want to bet that the RNC has people sign death waivers for this event?

4 Likes

Glad to see you’re doing your part to help reduce the spread. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Mask mandates are required because of events like the one described in the attached article, where some jackass in Florida who didn’t want to wear a mask in Walmart, pulled a gun on a guy in a wheelchair who asked him to. The depths of selfishness and stupidity are bottomless in this country.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/florida-walmart-mask-gun-1518201%3Famp%3D1

1 Like