Georgia Governor Overrides Any Local Mask Orders

We are not speaking about your Memes here bro…

1 Like

Womp womp. :rofl:

1 Like

Then bring your mouth up out of your pants…you dirty dog. :sunglasses:

I agree. :popcorn:

When they take an interest in forcing rioters to wear masks i might pay a little attention until then it’s just about politics and trying to control people.

I’m eating in restaurants, going in businesses, and attending church without a mask. Playing golf etc, etc, etc.

I might add almost all local businesses and restaurants are back open in these parts.

How very elitist. Authoritarian even.

3 Likes

I’m a proponent of allowing owners to permit smoking in their establishments. What principle makes is good to allow me to allow smoking at a party at my home, but bad for a bar to allow smoking at its venue. People don’t need to go to that bar any more than they need to go to my party.
I’m also a proponent of allowing bar owners to bar smoking in their establishments. And have government support that via trespassing/86’ing laws.
And yes, I’m a proponent of allowing them to smoke things other than tobacco.

Helmet laws. If my insurance company can give me a discount if I allow them to monitor my speeding with GPS, I see no reason that they can’t give me a discount if I wear a helmet.

You know those naggy people (I derisively refer to them as “Jr. High PE teacher types”) who are always telling you what is good for you. (You know that you really should eat less red meat.) This pandemic has been a bonanza for them. They can preach from their moral superior position with authority, and now they can get government to help. Without having to pass any laws.

BTW, wearing masks prevents the spread of COVID and everyone should wear one when in public.

2 Likes

Why in the world would you think that? It’s not like you have to whisper sweet nothings into their ear. Our voice does in fact carry beyond 6 feet.

The nerve of them!!!

That country is now us. Why haven’t we halted all flights out the country yet? How about limit state to state travel where needed? Or are mitigation efforts only a requirement for other countries?

D’oh.

I am a small small government conservative…when it suits my purposes.

Covid is manufactured crosses to make the President look bad!!! Oh yeah could you please sign this in case you die from listening to us?

2 Likes

All republicans are liars?

How?

Was Texas breaking the law?

Is Abbott an elitist authoritarian too?

At least I am in good company.

Allan

The head of it is.

Allan

Was she? Oh you can quarantine for a specified time.

Was that the question?

Don’t ever go to SERE School.

That is all.

Trump is lying and people are dying

3 Likes