Georgia Governor Overrides Any Local Mask Orders

The “slob” can move away from those who believe they’re a slob or say ■■■■ you?

Nobody’s done that so far.

Allan

When it happens I will tell the forum all about it.

Allan

You must not be telling them, probably asking.

You have to be polite even with the stupid.

Allan

3 Likes

Maybe you should talk in real life like you do here and see what reaction you get. “Hey you stupid slob, put your mask on!” Should be a fun experiment.

3 Likes

Well do you know I work as an essential worker for a major corporation in a NYC high rise CO (central office). We have signs all over the place. When you pass security, you wear a mask. When you come into our secure area. You wear a mask. If you are going to flaunt the rules and put me and my co-workers at risk. You will catch the biggestal99 wrath. Would you please put on the mask you are wearing on your neck. Thank you. I must be professional at all times since I am the corporation’s onsite representive

Allan

1 Like

We must FORCE compliance! The collective is all knowing!

Well if you are going to work in the CO. We force compliance.

I know it’s tough on you freedom loving people nor going around infecting people with covid.

Such an inconvenience to all.

Allan

1 Like

Each example was indoors and in a professional setting when breaking the 6 foot radius. I have no problem with that but that doesn’t accurately portray our discussion…now does it?

Yes, I know. We’ve talked about your occupation before. I’m talking about outside the corporate world. Rolling through the produce isle and telling the stupid slob to mask up. I think it’d run contrary to any attempts to maintain 6 feet of separation between the two of you.

But I am not going to work in your CO, or within 500 miles of it for that matter.

Masks and Social Distancing MUST be enforced unless protesting “BLM” and “Defund the Police”. In all others cases, Masks and Social Distancing must be enforced with prison time. We must have compliance!

2 Likes

So if you go to work in a place that requires mask, you will wear one.

Nuff said. Comply or go home.

Allan

1 Like

If a business posts a sign that to enter, you must wear a mask, I’ll either comply or not enter. In almost all instances, I’ll not enter. I had to go into a hospital the other day and…I complied. If it’s a social type of a business, I’ll take my business elsewhere. Once again, that’s freedom and liberty and for me to decide.

2 Likes

They’re paying you to wear a mask. Let’s move back to the produce isle. You’re paying them. See the difference yet?

But what if you business is to enter another company,s property and work.

Let’s say a plumber and the owners ask you to mask up before working in their house.

You.d leave and leave cash on the table?

I think not.

Our contractors make 50 bucks plus per hour.

You’d think they would leave 400 American on the table.

Allan

They’re paying you to wear a mask. It’s been covered. Just like that pasty white tan line.

Again…this isn’t complicated? We have a choice? The example you gave of a plumber makes it the choice of both? If the plumber doesn’t want to comply, then the home owner must decide if they have another choice? If they do, they can tell the plumber not to enter? Each has a choice and I have no problem with that. It’s when you attempt to force me, then we’ll both have a problem.

I live in GA. There are a boatload of idiots here trying to make some sort of absurd political statement out of not wearing masks. It’s basically a " ■■■■ you " move to those of us trying to avoid getting the virus. These are people that are going to start boycotting Walmart because they have the audacity to expect people to wear masks in their stores to protect other customers and employees.

4 Likes

The homeowners are the employers. This is no choice for them. They make the rules.

Mask or no work.

Allan