George Santos is...Kitara?

I’m sure Matt Walsh has lots of videos on the topic, he just hasn’t gotten around to posting them.

What next?

Santos is really… an illegal immigrant? a welfare queen? a Biden voter?

White nationalist Nick Fuentes is actually hispanic!

Did he/she/it strut his stuff in front of small children?

Sounds like the type of person who would hide illegally taken documents in his office and house for six years and claim to be honest because he returned them when he “found” them.

Pssst. Manufactured moral panic.

Santo’s official government Twitter account is suspended for some reason. Mah free speech?

Better?

NRCC has scrubbed Santos web page. Something seems afoot. That Russian money bubbling up ?

Is there a law that would keep him from running for office?

You forgot Mrs Doubtfire

Nope, hence why libs gave themselves permission to get in on some pent up gay bashing. :wink:

1 Like

If you’re a grown ass adult, you can make whatever choices tickle your fancy. Just don’t involve kids in your sexual proclivities.

1 Like

Using people is what they do best.

2 Likes

Textbook traits of narcissists and sociopaths. :wink:

They ran out of mileage on the race card, time to use the trans card. What they don’t understand is the misogyny card went over the limit years ago, hardening our hearts. So if you’re a woman pretending to be a man or a man pretending to be a woman, the right’s not supposed to respect you in either case. So what are they really expecting?

1 Like

They went full-retard down that slippery gay slope just like everyone said they would. Only thing we were wrong about is they still aren’t marrying dogs and cats (yet). :rofl:

Many children unwittingly adopted by gays will be coming of age soon. Won’t be long before the seal breaks on that one and they start talking about the abuse. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They’ll have the well good and poisoned…I mean primed before that shoe drops. TV is working on conditioning those kiddos now as we speak.

1 Like

I have a better outlook on the world. These nasties won’t win this one in the end.

It’ll be another #metoo movement in 20 years when they finally realize their abuse wasn’t ok despite what society has told them.

1 Like

Well…looks like he was lying about not being a drag queen. Big surprise. Hey dude- its no big deal being a drag queen. Embrace it!