George Santos is...Kitara?

Exhibit A:

1 Like

marcuse fist

the offical congress app

1 Like

They are only “groomers” if they are performing for grade school children. No one ever said anything else.

How about if men perform in drag in movies and television shows that grade school kids can watch? Is that okay?

Drag or cross dress? There is a difference that should be apparent to Stevie Wonder.

1 Like

Men who cross dress and perform in public is okay?

Men who perform “drag” in public is not okay?

So a week ago Santos denied he had done drag now he admits it.

Nothing wrong with drag but why lie about it?

This guy is not just an embarrassment to the Republicans but to congress.

What’s difference, from your persepective?

One is dangerous and predatory?

images-1

The other is funny and benign?

images

Got to to do a lot of mental gymnastics to find grievance.

They aren’t targeting children, as in going to an actual grade school. Responsible parents can limit what movies their children watch. There is a vast difference.

1 Like

Weird that you picked a relatively “normal” looking photo from the Drag side of things.

Why is that? Is the outlandishness of it counterintuitive to your point and so you had to cherry pick?

Won’t disagree, he needs to go.

Not because of the drag, but because of all the various lies.

2 Likes

Could not agree more. Yes other pols have lied in both sides and not excusing that but I am hard pressed to find another congressman who has lied so much and so blatantly during his campaign only to deny deny deny and then admit.

Biden has been mentioned a lot for plagiarism and there is no doubt he tried to get away with it during a simple less technical time but it cost him his 1988 bid for the dem nomination for President.

One can argue it should have cost him the election in 2020 but his opponent never capiialzed on that and who know if it would have been effective but I digress.

Yeah this guy took it to a whole new level.

I’ve got a low liar tolerance to begin with but this guy is the extreme. I’d rather replace him with a leftist than have to try to tap dance around to justify his existence.

2 Likes

Right- it’s not normal. He is mentally ill.

I kind of want Santos to hang around McCarthy’s neck like a burning tire for a bit longer.

10 years ago Republicans had no problem expelling members of their party in Congress for various peccadillos. I guess it ain’t your Dad’s GOP any longer.

1 Like

I keep wondering what the last straw will be. I would have thought the dog charity fraud, and then definitely the drag thing, but apparently not. How much worse can it get?

It surprised me how little traction the dog charity fraud got with Republicans especially as he scammed a veteran.

1 Like

Despicable.