George Santos is...Kitara?

It just gets so pent up, they have to behave themselves most of the time but if it’s a republican, time to open the release valve before something blows.

2 Likes

Argh you Trump people are so anti-drag, Trump supporters, here is a photo of Trump motorboating Guiliani in drag.

So- Is it ok when Bob Hope, Monty Python, Robin Williams, John Travolta, Tom Hanks, Arnold Shwarzenager dress up in drag for movies that children see? Or no?

Are the fake double D’s on display?

1 Like

images
Unknown

More “Traditional” times…

Unknown-3

Groomers?

Wouldn’t they wear them during the show and then air them out afterwards?

1 Like

Apparently not. So glad dems are willing to die on this hill.

1 Like

Wrong hill. That’s not appropriate for children.

So get off my back already.

I’m not on it. Just joking about airing out fake boobs.

The way the subject of the thread is worded totally made me think of this :thinking:

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You def shouldn’t take your kids then.

Or child beauty pageants if you’re just going for the “ick” factor, super creepy.

Don’t like those either.

It’s because deep down, most libs are the very racists and bigots that they pretend to hate. We see it every single time they get the opportunity, and we’re seeing it in real time now. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Weird how so little attention from that from the 'tHe cHilDrEn" bunch eh? Probably because those are popular with their constituency.

For those who have lost the plot, all duh libz are doing and have to do is make this latest revelation of Anthony Devolder or whoever known and watch Republicans twist themselves to try and defend it. This will probably be the only thing that could make it OK for the GOP to cut him off, if they don’t to cling to power than man, Republicans are gonna give “craven” a bad name.

1 Like

Some are say’n…

… … Can’t say who…

… … … … But some…

… … … … … … That Santo’s ain’t no Kitiara Uth Matar.

WW