George Papadopolous

Poor Doug.

No, it isnt

True. But that was the fallback excuse after it was revealed that the “dossier” was paid for by the Hillary campaign and the DNC.

Yep. He plead guilty to the FBI. Now hes $$$ in

No, it wasnt

Our host tweets it out there…posters regurgitate it here.

Like clockwork.

3 Likes

Do you believe had it come out in the hearings that Obama armed an uprising that overthrew Gaddafi and the net result was the unrest that led to the loss of 4 American lives…that anyone would have served a day? Yeah…me either.

Your first sentence is not true.

Let me ask you a better question: Why do you think that’s even a thing? That’s nonsense.

A few things, including his wife’s accent.

Not you’re fictionalized telling of it, from the first sentence on.

He’s full of ■■■■■ This and the man who pleaded guilty before a court and was sentenced telling you he is now going to somehow magically “withdraw” that, plus the push for his gofundme account should be setting off alarm bells in your brain, not your trust.

Repeating it doesn’t make it true.

1 Like

This is the absolute craziest statement I have seen about Benghazi, ever. Theres just so so so much in such a small package.

8 Likes

Oh good…here we go with you rehashing things over and over again to bore us into leaving…you’ve been told what has happened…either believ it or dont

The desperation of the trumpflakes

This is ultimately what it comes to. I’m more than willing to wait until the investigation is over before jumping to conclusions. Trump supporters aren’t and it’s pretty obvious why not.

1 Like

What exactly are you claiming and who do you believe to be involved?

The entire Mueller investigation is built around Papi? Da ■■■■■

I remember the days when trump supporters dismissed Papi as just a cofveve boy. My, how times have changed.

1 Like

Those are just fantasy world what if’s.

Papadopoulos is a liar that cant be trusted. How do I know? Because he plead guilty to lying to the FBI. Anything he says must have corroborating witnesses or evidence, for example, like an Australian diplomat. Of course, he now knows he can lie to trumpists and cash in.

Yeah…I know. He was sooooooooo bad, he had to spend one day in jail. Stop the politics and wake up. You’re smarter than this but your TDS is blinding you.

Most first time offenders dont serve jail time when lying to the FBI.

I believe that there was a coordinated effort between the FBI, the DoJ and possibly the State Department to smear Trump during the election. This is the “insurance policy” Peter Strozk spoke of. I also believe that it will lead directly to the WH. President Obama, according to Strozk, wanted to kept informed.