George Papadopolous

Just stop with the excuses.

Facts arent excuses. Sorry that youā€™re buying in to all the deep state conspiracies and papaā€™s $$$ / sympathy campaign. Enjoy midterms today

Deeeeeeep state. You obviously havent researched trump and manafortā€™s history with Russia (not including stone, Wikileaks, carter page). I suggest the book Russian roulette

Exactlyā€¦and I will. Iā€™m looking forward to the voices of my fellow fed up Americans being heardā€¦loudly.

FYI: I think what GP said was something like ā€œbefore anyone has to serve one dayā€ I want to go public and possibly withdraw from the deal, Iā€™m paraphrasing but I donā€™t believe he has served any time yet so I think his 14 day sentence still stands. This guy did not know anything that wasnā€™t fed to him by an Obama Administration spy and yes both the DOJ and FBI, along with the IRS, were politized and criminalized by the previous Administration.

The whole Mueller investigation is a witch hunt against President Trump and a very expensive scam against the American people with the leftist MSM in ā€œcollusionā€ with the Democrat Party.

Muellerā€™s report will be out soon and Iā€™ll bet we can expect a lot of spin & no substance or crime. JMO

One does not typically make public statements about things like this, you just do them. Withdrawing from a plea agreement carries pretty serious consequencesā€¦ For instance, if you read the actual pleas agreement GP signed, he can not recant any of the admissions he made or he will be subjecting himself to perjury.

You can find copies of his agreement and admissions in lots of placesā€¦ Here is one:

Of particular interest is this partā€¦

Capture

Capture1

Unless there is misconduct they can actually prove, the consequences for withdrawing from the agreement will open GP up to a lot more timeā€¦

I agree completely that it will be difficult for him to withdraw his plea deal, thatā€™s for his new lawyers to figure out. Maybe they will counter sue for entrapment or something like that, but then again Iā€™m not a lawyer so I really donā€™t know what his options are but I do hope that President Trump will pardon him.

There is absolutely no grounds for entrapmentā€¦ Lying to the FBI is pretty clear cutā€¦ You either lied or you didnā€™tā€¦ This is one of the many reasons people should NEVER talk to law enforcement without an attorney presentā€¦ Yes, you heard that rightā€¦ GP agreed to be interviewed by the FBI without counsel presentā€¦ That should be a big clue for you right thereā€¦

Should be interestingā€¦see if dems blow it again

ā€¦bring it on and spill the beans. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m talkin aboutā€¦

Hope that rabbit hole came with decent furnishings.

I donā€™t like what I think Iā€™m seeing but Iā€™m just sharing a strong possibility with everyone.

This is just one of many reasons itā€™s impossible to take people who start off like this seriously.

They think they are informed, they think they want ā€œjust the factsā€. But then they make wild, willfull mischaracterizations like I quoted and it is plainly apparent that they are just mere propagandists whoā€™s only interest is to smear, deny, spin, obfuscate, etc.

The ā€œentire Mueller investigationā€ isnā€™t ā€œbuilt aroundā€. Itā€™s what triggered the initial investigation, George PapaD blabbing about having foreknowledge of Russian hacking attempts and supposed ā€œdirtā€ on Hillary Clinton.

ā€œTriggeredā€ versus ā€œbuilt aroundā€. Triggered is an accurate description. ā€œBuilt aroundā€ is a willfull misrepresentation.

1 Like

It should also be noted that PapaDā€™s lies helped Joseph Mifsud escape the US undetected.

14 days is actually a harsh sentence in that scenario. Most first offenders get probation.

1 Like

During the Presidential election? If that were the case, why didnā€™t the FBI make it known that the Trump campaign was under investigation?

The Mueller investigation was started and run by republicans. Itā€™s not correct to blame the ā€œleftist MSMā€ and Democrat Party when the entire thing was started by, run by, and allowed by Republicans.

Ahem. Democratic Party. Letā€™s not internalize Republican agitprop :smiley:

You canā€™t counter sue someone that hasnā€™t filed suit against you. If PapaD is able to ā€œcounter sueā€ the government in this case, Iā€™ll believe your deeeep state theories.

Thanksā€¦Iā€™ll go with that and was it just a set up to ā€œtriggerā€ it?