George Papadopolous

I’ll wait for Mueller to finish his investigation before jumping to any conclusions.

Neither you or I KNOW the truth…agreed? Does that man in which this investigation was based on having to serve one day not credible evidence of how much of a crime was committed?

It’s my understanding that you won’t be privy to the report. If true, I wonder why that would be too? This isn’t a conclusion but it stinks to high heaven.

Ahhhhh…so you believe that Mueller has all he needs then to prosecute Trump?

The report will be given to the DOJ. They will decide who is privy to it.

Because the Presidents lawyers have said they will probably attempt to prevent it’s publication.

It most likely won’t work though.

I have no idea.

George served 1 day for lying to the FBI, instead of a potential sentence of 5 years. Though it’s very rare to see 5.

His lawyer defended his behaviour as that of a “naive idiot”, and a Judge appeared to agree with that to some extent.

As to whether or not he provided any useful information to Mueller, who knows. We will find out.

2 Likes

You stated

That is simply not true. The FBI – before Mueller was hired – started an investigation based partly on this, but they had also been receiving information from foreign governments about intel on Trump and Russia that bolstered the need for an investigation.

2 Likes

That’s right. The FBI had the Steele dossier too…thanks. Is that report been found to be credible?

Good grief.

2 Likes

I guess he/she/whatever doesn’t remember all the Bengazi hearings. Nobody even served a day.

2 Likes

Life without the Presidency.

He says he’s seen the report, and you believe that? I guess you’ll believe anything then, if it suits your agenda.

1 Like

Could someone explain what a plea deal is? There seems to be some confusion on how these things work.

6 Likes

If only the same could be said about Trump. Sadly he was treated preferentially by the powers that be rather than as poorly as Clinton was.

I agree, but then after this:

I’m not sure you do? It’s hard to tell.

I’m more than willing to let Mueller’s investigation play out and will accept whatever he finds. It’s the same thing I said with both Comey investigations into Hillary. Will you?

1 Like

He lied. He needs to keep that deal.
However, all that has ever been brought up is that someone came up to him and told him that the Russians had Hillary’s emails. There has never been any evidence provided that he said anything llike “great, let me help you process them”. As far as we know, he just sat there and was told about emails.
That is not a crime.
And yet, when the fake dossier fell apart, that was the fall back for having started this bogus investigation to begin with.
And what do Dem posters have to say…oh well, Mueller probably has a ton of stuff and teh plea deal proves it. And yet they are still whining about some Republican in Georgia starting an investigation wihtout making the evidence known.
When the Mueller report falls through, they really need to start an investigation into how this fake two year ordeal got started.
Wont happen. If Dems take the House, the media will be all over about implied accusations against Papadopolous and the Senate will be busy (thank goodness) putting in place some proper judges and administrators.

Typically, city jails are over crowded and nonviolent offenders only serve small parts of their sentence. Remember the controversy a few years back about Paris Hilton or was it Lindsey Lohan who only served one day of jail term because for the same reason.

This news isn’t even 48 hours old. Yet, you’re still whining about the Mueller investigation, being certain that you know what it is covered.

Wanna bet that this Georgia investigation is incredibly short-lived?

It may be as fake as the campaign collusion investigation. I’m not saying it isn’t. I bet it doesn’t last two years or more without making any evidence known.