General Flynn Is Not The One Who Should Be Sentenced

Ummmm I hate to bust your bubble, but there are rogue agents like Strzok, McCabe, Comey etc etc etc. They were placed in high places by that :pig: Obama and that despicable desperate HRC :pig:

When you weaponize the agencies you’re above the law. Anyone that thinks otherwise is an imbecile.

1 Like

LOCK HIM UP!!

Thanks for the chuckles, Felony Flynn!

1 Like

Weaponize. Rogue agents. Deep state.

It’s all so exciting. Allow me to smash my face against a rock for as long as it takes to believe it.

The same James “Rogue agent for the Democrats” Comey who repeatedly made public statements bringing up investigations into Hillary Clinton, but totally failed to acknowledge an investigation into possible collusion between Russians and elements of the Trump campaign?

1 Like

It would be better to type in bold rather than declare “strong text”. That aside, cool story.

1 Like

I remember. Paying dividends now.

Good times, these days. I’ve celebrated my birthday four times this week already.

2 Likes

Yeah. It is crazy how they really want to rewrite recent history.

Born again and again and again Christian? :innocent:

I’ll take that as a “yes”, thanks.

Flat earthers need to realize that the world is not just round, but that it continues to turn without Clinton.

1 Like

As @TommyLucchese pointed out recently, schadenfreude is vastly underrated.

Threads like these create so much joy and laughter.

2 Likes

I have said this before, but I will say it again. General Flynn should not be convicted. His arrest was the result of a witch hunt launched by Democrats because Donald Trump won the election and Hillary Clinton lost. Flynn didn’t even want to lie to again and again. Sometimes you talk to the FBI, words are everywhere, you don’t even know how to get rid of them. If not for fraudulent agents such as Strzok, McCabe, Comey, etc., Donald Trump would never have been investigated for anything, all these false federal convictions and indictments would not have occurred. Isn’t that what we all want?

1 Like

This is a parody, right?

1 Like

Nice avatar.

1 Like

weaponized!

Wow. What a conspiracy theory.

I’m trying to imagine what mental gymnastics I would have to perform in order to believe a conspiracy theory like this.

I’d have to ignore a lot of facts. And then I would have to substitute those facts with feelings that feel like facts.

And even then I would know that I am fooling myself in order to feel good.

I know. For a second I thought I was in the mushroom thread.

1 Like

You are in the mushroom thread.

2 Likes

Wow, these are good!

1 Like