General Flynn Is Not The One Who Should Be Sentenced

strong textGeneral Flynn’s biggest crime is that he trusted the ROGUE FBI. Comey and McCabe along with their dirty buddies Strzok and Page should be the ones being sentenced!!

What an embarrassment for law enforcement!! Instead of chasing President Trump and his people around why were they not investigating criminals and terrorists? Sickening!! Yes

2 Likes

Flynn and his son never even caught Gulen so I don’t understand why everyone is so mad.

They ARE investigating criminals.

3 Likes

Strooong text!

1 Like

loud noises

2 Likes

What criminals? Trump and Flynn. I suggest the real criminals like Barry and Hillary.

2 Likes

His biggest crime is trusting the FBI!!!

How is he supposed to know that lying to the FBI is a crime!

1 Like

Of course you do.

My first post on here. Next time I don’t press that!! :grimacing:

Used to be a time when secretly working for a foreign government while acting as National Security Advisor was considered a bad thing in this country.

4 Likes

McCabe is going to be indicted he will sing like a canary.

1 Like

He was NOT at that time. What about the rest of the unregistered foreign agents?

Usually to be sentenced there is supposed to be a trial

What if he’s wrong?

What if reality is right?

There is not a trial if you plead guilty.

I am getting really tired of the massive number of gullible Trump supporters.

Our education system needs to be overhauled. We need to include a six-year course on recognizing and dismissing propaganda, as well as a yearly course in logic.

9 Likes

Flynn retroactively registered as a foreign agent for Turkey after leaving the job as National Security Advisor.

His firm received $600,000 from ties to Turkey just six months before Trump taking office… that isn’t something that is just left off or forgotten about when filling out paperwork.

When all this is said and done it will more than likely become very apparent that Flynn is getting off light.

3 Likes

I do chuckle at the people who totally believe Flynn didn’t know lying to the FBI was a crime.

2 Likes

Not if one pleads guilty.

The problem with political discourse in this country is that there are millions of people who believe that lifelong government servants who are Republicans are part of some massive plot to take down a Republican administration. That we should distrust them and believe people who have provably lied to the American people time and time again. That people who believe facts, honesty, and character don’t matter deserve an equal seat at the table with the adults.

4 Likes