Game of Thrones - (potential spoilers)

General consensus online seems to be that Dany still has her two dragons.

With so many characters, and so little time left, I doubt people will get every answer they want. But I frankly don’t see a ton of loose ends, for me it is answering the larger questions about some of the gods and prophecies, which I think will happen to some degree.

GRRM has thousands of pages of history written one day he will release them lol.

Seems like actually reading the books only makes people angry.

Because takes him to long to release one :laughing:

If someone doesn’t win an Emmy for Music for the last 15 mins I will burn down America.

1 Like

Nonsense. There is much more to talk about in this thread than the events that took place in the most recently broadcast episode. It’s common curtesy to hide details as you posted, particularly when the forum makes it so easy for you to do so. Be a good forum member and show some consideration for your fellow members instead of getting so defensive. It won’t cost you anything and in fact, may raise your respect level among the group.

Don’t be so selfish. Some people don’t have HBO or Hulu to watch them live, but who still want to talk about the series.

But it’s not selfish to go into a discussion about a TV show and get upset when the most recent episode is talked about?

3 Likes

One can talk about it without giving away the details, particularly the outcome. Have you never talked about a great movie with friends who have not yet seen it? Would you tell them the surprise ending just because they were interested and talking about the movie with you?

Sadly I think we’ll see the amazing things Donald’s elite squad of Hawaii investigators found out about the birth certificate before we get the final book from GRRM.

You are one hilarious dude. Should we wait for a green light from you before we can discuss the show in a thread entitled “Game of Thrones?”

1 Like

No, you can say anything you like about everything to do with Game of Thrones. All I ask was for people to show common curtesy to those who have not been able to see the most recent episodes to hide spoilers. It is presumptuous and selfish to think that everyone else has seen this seasons shows, just because you have.

1 Like

Sorry but that is a selfish and presumptuous expectation to think the current season would not be talked about in a discussion bout the current season of Game of Thrones

I mean it’s not like the very first sentence of the OP specifically mentions that this is the final season of Game of Thrones or anything.

I’m chuckling again. Do you hear yourself? As to your request – no. Start your own thread called: “people who haven’t watched GOT, want courtesy and selflessness and have hurt feelings.”

Note to all: I just edited the thread title to reflect that spoilers are a potential risk wading into this discussion. Going forward everyone can now read at their own risk.

1 Like

That works too.

I bought the books they are nice to have. Only 40 pages in though…I’d rather play vijo gamez

Dude its common sense you dont open a “game of thrones” thread after a cornerstone episode has aired. Its like opening a Game 7 NBA finals thread after the game and crying about “spoilers”

2 Likes