Freedom of speech

Fake News is fake news. Look at how Kyle Rittenhouse was convicted by lamestream media, but, exonerated by a jury who was shown the facts.

They, (MSM) lost their credibility a long time ago.

1 Like

+10. Very good comment

NASCAR… a historic apoligetica for libs.

I have typed it twice in this thread alone.

Here is a third.

■■■■ Joe Biden.

She doesn’t help form much of anything as regards laws or state responses.

The GOP controls both houses. Like most dem pols she seems to be good at mouthing off though. :roll_eyes:

You’ve swayed me here.

uh huh. that doesnt matter at all huh?

I mean, at this point, what difference does it make?

what a heck of a thing to say about the MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT EVAH.

respect the position

even lefties are stepping back…

step ping back…

Cursing isn’t mature. Some language is not appropriate for some environments. The reporter lady with her clumsy attempt at actual gaslighting was nice enough to provide an alternative.

1 Like

Jimmah Carter is in league with the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier.

But they burn the flag, and turn it upside down. They step on the flag. I remember seeing a video of a group of college students in 2016 stepping on the flag and saying that it was “just a flag” and “this country was built on racism and slavery. What about that?”

I guess only a Democrat is in power, the flag means something?

Jimmy Carter was actually a good- no, upstanding- person. He’s several notches above Biden and Obama in my book- aside from shutting the government down for abortion.

How old were you in 1978?

1 Like

The only time to turn the flag upside down is when there is distress. The only time to burn the flag is when it has seen better days, and it has to be done through a specific ceremony.

Negative years. Dad keeps telling me how he regretted voting for him, and I’ve heard a few stories from other people. Since the topic was last breached I’ve discovered about his government shutdown.

But you’re right; I probably don’t know everything about him.

You should have seen the immiseration in color.

1 Like

Now I’m going to dig around for that. Thanks.

Oh.