Freedom of speech

Let’s Go Brandon is a form of protest that protected by our First Amendment rights against our eggplant-in-chief (the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier) and the media that props him up.

I would like to point out to Tennessee state Rep. Gloria Johnson that the five freedoms it protects: speech, religion, press, assembly, and the right to petition the government. Together, these five guaranteed freedoms make the people of the United States of America the freest in the world. Gloria is out of her mind.

Last time I checks liberals support American flag burning and burning down 550 - 600 population areas in their peaceful protests.

2 Likes

I don’t know why progressives are so thin-skinned about this, especially considering the type of stuff they hurled during the Trump administration. It’s a dumb, juvenile insult to begin with but their overreaction has made it a societal phenomenon,

6 Likes

You got that 100% correct. Although I may not agree that Let’s Go Brandon is childish. The libs changed the original chant to support their clouded reality of what the crowd was chanting. That in itself was right on about telling the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier to go ■■■■ himself. I think Let’s Go Brandon is cute.

The One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier is our Eggplant-in-Chief.

Neither one of them is prohibited and nobody is suggesting they be prohibited. So what is your point?

The freedom does not end at the original speech. She is also free to make a stupid criticism of it.

An exaggerated dumb criticism, but I don’t see any violation of the First amendment here.

Read what Gloria is saying. She is a liberal Tennessee politician who helps to form state laws and state responses.

And it is not like burning the Flag. I sweated and bled for our Flag and do not think Gloria knows what she is crying about. So maybe I am reacting to mixes flowers and bull ■■■■ in the same sentence.

I did read it and will quote it here:

Johnson added in a follow-up tweet that comparing the anti-Biden chant to burning the American flag was “not a legal take, it’s a person’s opinion. And as a few were smart enough to understand-both are protected speech.”

She is saying (wrongly) her opinion that “Let’s go Brandon” is as offensive as burning the flag.

A dumb opinion but no suggestion that we legislate against it. In fact, as pointed out already in this thread it is the left that has prevented us from making flag burning illegal.

She is just rattling the bars of the hyper-partisan cage. Stupid issue altogether.

1 Like

Just a stupid politician like AOC crying about something she does not know about.

All I can say is, Let’s go Brandon. Do you agree that the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier, Biden, is also out Eggplant-in-Chief?

Big clap for your pivot to cheerlead for your team, but what exactly is the first amendment violation here?

It isn’t prohibited speech nor should it be.

I do wish that people were adult enough to just say ■■■■ Joe Biden and not hide behind a slogan.

2 Likes

do you wish the bimbo press was adult enough to acknowledge what the crowd was chanting?

1 Like

My God, read what I ■■■■■■■ wrote. Go argue with someone else, my dear friend, Snowfinch. All I am sayin is give politicians accountability

Yup. Real classy too when they have little kids say it.
:unamused:

1 Like

If we said that we would get banned for profanity. I think Let’s Go Brandon is cute and also pokes fun at a liberal journalist denying reality. It is par for how the liberal journalists went after Kyle Rittenhouse for defending himself and making it sound like he shot three unarmed innocent people of color.

You named the thread “Freedom of Speech”,

You wrote:

[quote=“Bosun, post:1, topic:240768”]
I would like to point out to Tennessee state Rep. Gloria Johnson that the five freedoms it protects: speech, religion, press, assembly, and the right to petition the government.
[/quote]

So I thought you were making a first amendment play.

Now that that is off the table, yes that was us ridiculous thing for here to say.

I never said otherwise and was only challenging the first amendment angle.

See Jan 6 commission. Certain politicians refuse to be accountable.

I think it is very classy for people to say Let’s Go Brandon to poke fun of our Eggplant-in-Chief and confused media journalists that lie to the public.

This. The original is wayyyy better than the sanitized version.

No it isn’t because that wouldn’t also make the point about the media being in his back pocket.

2 Likes

No guns, little if any violence, and a police supervisor killing an unarmed protestor. By the way, I do to agree or support people breaking into the locked building. I do blame govt officials that did not put things in place to counter the Jan 6th protest that got out of hand by a small number of people.

I would never condone the stupidness exhibited by those protestors