Freedom of speech

i dont fault jimmah

he’s a different generation of lefty tool twits. a good christian man, intelligent, albeit naive, but not a leftist maniac like they are all now

You think “Let’s go Brandon” is mature?

Better than profanity. The fake news journalist gaslighted what the people in the stands where saying. She is a fake news journalist. And no matter how one says it, Let’s Go Brandon is a first amendment speech.

I think it is rather cute, myself. We can be mature and have a sense of humor.

Our Eggplant-in-Chief, the famous One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier is an entertaining guy (who like to have his hairy legs felt by young people.). He also enjoys sniffing hair and girls necks. A relative has enjoyed sniffing drugs and loosing laptops. And, it is clean and not profane. Any Righteous Indignation about that?

Thanks Flameheart.

1 Like

So not mature?

Mature with a sense of humor.

I laugh at the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier too. He is a real piece of work, if you ask me. But, I will not get mad at him.

The One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier said he was upset with the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict. And, he has not withdrawn his statement that Kyle is supposed to be a white supremacists with no proof. If I were Kyle, I would sue him for his disparaging comments.

That was a very immature thing for the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier to say about a 17 year old young man who was defending himself from some white dudes who wanted to hurt him or kill him.

Wow…regurgibleating the nonsense being fed. I’m impressed. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

The hindi for eggplant is baingan ( pronounced bang-gun)

Let’s go Baingan.

Veggie Tales never had a named eggplant, but if they had a creepy corrupt politician named Joe who liked to squeeze and sniff the others to see if they’re ripe would … probably not have been acceptable.

Addendum: now that I think about it, he could be accompanied by a group of eyeless potatoes as the “Republicans who don’t see anything”, a play on the Pirates who don’t do anything.

So you agree that burning the flag is also a protected form of free speech…or should be.

Amirite?

There are a lot of Trump supporters in my area who are flying their flags upside down right now.

I have no problem with it…not do I have a problem with someone burning the American flag in protest.

Free speech is only free until it bothers someone?

You’re nut-picking a state rep who hold a position no one here seems to agree with. If we spent time here starting threads about every loony state politician . . .

But we DO do that.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I do not agree with you I we 50% of the time. Where are you trying to go with this argument?

Amirite?

Is flag burning protected speech or not?

It’s a simple question.

Goes both way’s my buddy loved to wear his Trump 2020 ■■■■ your feelings shirt and when he lost that same friend was very “sensitive” when it came to political talk.

But now he gets to be back on offense so he is happy again with his “Let’s go Brandon” tee

At least we can both say “we’re not that guy.”

1 Like

Well give me a simple answer

One more thing, Mr Jay:

You used amilrite as a emphasized statement with a “!” exclamation mark.

The word amirite is actually used as a question.

It appears you think you know the answer so I passed on it. You did not ask me to confirm what you were possibly thinking. As usual I am totally ■■■■■■■ confused at liberal speak.

Amirite means " am I right?" (used to invite confirmation or assert that one’s previous statement is correct).
“not much point to it now, amirite?”

1 Like