FOXNews: Judge rules New York City bar can refuse service to Trump supporter wearing MAGA hat

Adding:
I prefer the term same sex unions, but I got bigger fish to fry than to quibble over the wording.

Well that is not the same thing as the government mandating same sex marriage. I have not been forced by the government to enter into a same sex marriage via mandate. Do you see my confusion here?

very similar to what they did for interracial marriage.

Pesky thing, that 14th amendment.

I had to fire my lawn guy after he wrote TRUMP in huge letters on his riding mower bag, lest anyone, even for a nanosecond, think I was a Trumpanzee. I felt badly about it, but he shouldn’t have been so stupid to write it on the bag in the first place.

To hear the perpetual victim set tell it, you violated his civil rights…lol.

Yes you are taking one ridiculous and stupid possible intetpretation,
shoving it in my mouth and completly destroying tge straw man.

How would he know they were gay?

Nah. You just worded your post horribly, making it very confusing as to what you meant. So I sought to clarify, because the implication seemed completely off. And the result is you now lashing out at me for it. Calm down my friend. No need to get all worked up. :smiley:

what is mandated same sex marriage?

so your telling me the court did their job in protection constitutional rights?

and that is a bad thing.

Marriage is a right
refusing a right to American citizen is illegal
Judges overthrew illegal law blocking citizen from accessing their rights.

that is the way the system was intended to work.

also civil union where only a temp solution as they would be ruled illegal under the court throwing out “Separate but equal”

right by ‘mandating gay marriage’ you THOUGHT I meant mandating that gay people marry.

You DIDN’T think I meant mandating that gov and nongov instutions not discriminate , bake their cakes, serve them beer regardless what their hat say. etc.etc. (rolleyes)

All those things fall under PA laws not same sex marriage rulings.

those are PA laws that have nothing to do with gay marriage or judges.
if you states has homosexuality (something that can only be done by passing a bill) as a protected class you can’t discriminate.

is anyone really free if we can’t discriminate our fellow other citizens.

Yes they are.

Then you go to court, and the judge sees through that nonsense. Like they did here. Conservative isn’t a protected class.

Better bake that wedding cake though, even though it might interfere with your religious beliefs, unless you want to be financially ruined instead.

Move to a state that doesn’t have homosexuality as a protected class.

1 Like