FOXNews: Judge rules New York City bar can refuse service to Trump supporter wearing MAGA hat

I think it would be stupid, but its perfectly legal.
political belief isn’t protected class under the law.

I take it you have a problem with word most.

political belief isn’t a protected class.

This is a kooky scenario you’ve concocted. So the baker, for no reason at all other than I guess he wants to lose business, asks people questions about their political beliefs in the hopes that he can throw them out of the store? That is…weird.

But you know what they’re going to do…sue on grounds of discrimination because they are gay.

It’s how libs roll.

I do not. I have a problem with broad-brushing generalities.

There was a state that allowed people to refuse business to gay people so the daily show set up a food truck downtown and randomly said “we can’t serve you, your gay” even if they were not. because how do you prove someone is gay or not.

Why not? They may want to know who they’re dealing with.

burden of proof would be on them to prove that is the case.

Well then that’s your problem…not mine.

It should be a problem to you as well though. It substantially weakens the argument you are attempting to make. I assume you would aspire to strengthen your argument, and not damage it.

You can also refuse to serve someone wearing a shirt that say “I’m pro-choice”.

Worry about yourself.

aw.

2 Likes

Someone here earlier was going on about not letting others dictate what people can or cannot post here. Do you remember reading anything similar to that my friend? :face_with_monocle:

man, people here (as they are in my extended family) are getting more angry. predictable.

Apparently that’s also how Trump supporters roll.

Otherwise we wouldn’t have had this ruling.

No.

But govt mandated same sex marriage is.

Wait…what? The government mandated same sex marriage? I’m confused by your post my friend. :confused:

Yeah. Courts in various states demanded that the states legalize same sex marriage.

Here in NY we did this one thing right.
We legalized it via act of the legislature.