Fox news poll has biden AHEAD in Texas

I agree.

Thatā€™s never going to happen.

How anyone can claim he is good after reading his transcripts baffles me. I can usually figure out what he is trying to say, but it ainā€™t easy.

yes it is a risk. I did become very concerned when a little over a year ago, one from your side of the political divide suggested that his employment with NSA gave him the knowledge or tools to hack into this siteā€¦ that it would be a piece of cake.
I reported it but ā€¦ well you know that nothing was done.

But itā€™s a riskā€¦The biggest difference is that I get something for the risk here. Answering a pollster? not so much.

January 21st, 2017.
When he bragged about his inauguration attendance numbers that ended up not being true.
And when Hillary was not in jail.
And when Obamacare was not repealed and replaced.

Some liberal here called me by my first name in real life. Could be just a coincidence, but I wouldnā€™t bet on it.

Well there you go, I anticipate my first criticism of Bidenā€™s Presidency to occur on the same timeline.

Sure, as long as the criticism is warranted, right?
Trump campaigned on jailing Hillary right after he was sworn in.
Trump campaigned on repealing and replacing ObamaCare on Day 1.

I agree. Again.

Did you vote for him?

ahhhā€¦ you are so right.

remind me not to vote for Trump in 2020.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

I didnā€™t have much to complain about there as I never believed he could or would. The criticism should have been leveled at making those promises, not failing to keep them. But he is hardly the first one to make improbable promises to get elected.

go with it, spend all your money there. itā€™ll be like republicans winning NJ

Nope, but heā€™s still my President.
And if he is going to campaign on issues, with specific deadlines, it is fair for me to criticize him when he fails on his promises.

When Obama was campaigning in 08, he promised to go through the budget each year, line by line, to remove waste. I knew that was a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  statement. And I called him out on that on the old board.

Time will tell. But I tend to agree with your assumption.

So again, you are fearful of your reputation being ruined through an anonymous phone call from some pollster, but not afraid of your reputation being ruined from an anonymous post on this forum. And your reasoning is because you get a return on your risk here.

Stellar logic.

:rofl:

Thatā€™s a fair assessment.
I, on the other hand, felt the need to criticize.

Why? Did you want him to keep those promises. Or just thought it made a good attack? Personally, I donā€™t generally complain if someone fails to keep a promise I donā€™t want kept.

well put.
That is the nature of risk management. yes.

He is the President, not your President. He didnā€™t make you those promises. You are criticizing him for ā€œnot doingā€ something you didnā€™t want him to do. You can, but it doesnā€™t make much sense.

Obamacare was taken care of with the removal of the penalty. It was replaced by the ACA without the unConstitutionality.

We donā€™t put granma in jail. He also lied about the golfing.