Fox news poll has biden AHEAD in Texas

People don’t care why things are bad, the President gets the blame. I can’t see any way things aren’t still bad come Election Day. I think he gets tossed. Unless, the left continues and escalates the violence, that could cause enough backlash to save him.

wait… wait… maybe I’m lying.

Don’t worry, he’ll have to speak in public eventually. :rofl:

Somebody give this person a calendar.

I think the only thing that helps him is if a vaccine comes out before election day.

Nope, won’t work, it won’t erase the economic damage in time. There are going to be a staggering number of unemployed people on Election Day, vaccine or no vaccine.

Which leftist thugs?
And really? Still dragging Soros out? Good god. Who is the next boogeyman once Soros dies? Is there someone lined up?

If Biden wins, I predict that there will be wailing and screaming about the end of the US. Posters here will state that Biden isn’t their president. Upside down flags as avatars. CEC will make deficits and debt a daily topic. Fox News will start posting the debt clock again. Biden will be blamed for any deaths related to COVID.

Its too predictable what will happen.

1 Like

Kind of a wash, Trump is pretty incoherent himself.

“incoherent”

“gaffe king”

“stupid chimp”

Tell me something I haven’t been hearing about every single candidate/president since I started here in 2004. :rofl:

Nope, I am willing to wait until he actually does things I think are wrong before I start criticizing him. I don’t anticipate having to wait very long though.

I forgot to add “health issues”.

Probably Nov 4th, 2020.

Trump is king of Presidential word salad so far. He makes George Bush look good. Just calling it like I see it. Rather have him than Biden but communication is not his strong suite.

That is a fair question to ask.

Probably. How long did you wait to criticize Trump.

No arguments that none of them have ever been good public speakers. Just give the Kid Sniffer enough time and he’ll be back to publicly talking about kids rubbing his legs in the pool and how much they all love bouncing on his lap.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

:rofl:

You don’t know that there is uniquely identifiable information being provided when you signed up for your account here, and every single time you log in? How do you think retreads are found?

Which leftist thugs? The ones that are focused on doxing and ruining political rivals and those who support them.
I understand your confusion since there are several different types of leftist thugs. Some burn and loot. Some incite others to burn and loot. Some shy away from the chores their mom has for them and from their basements hack into data bases and call records to find Trump supporters. Those thugs… sorry for the confusion.

Obama and Bill Clinton were great public speakers. Too bad they were Democrats. If you could hire them to be republican politicians I would in a heartbeat. Ignoring Bills sex problem.

Perhaps. But that is not likely, in that there is a vaccine that comes out that is widely agreed upon as working efficiently and not having any long-term, adverse side-effects. If I were to bet on it, I would say we won’t see an approved vaccine before Q1 2021.