Fox news poll has biden AHEAD in Texas

If the past four years have taught us anything, it’s that exposing them is not enough. They must be stopped.

2 Likes

National poll of registered likely voters?

Does anybody hear an echo? :sunglasses:

1 Like

This isn’t 2016. Biden isn’t Clinton. Trump isn’t an unknown political entity without a record anymore. Biden isn’t underwater on favorability like Clinton, who was the most disliked candidate to ever run for President, save Trump. But keep comparing the two. It’s amusing to watch the sarcastic certainty.

6 Likes

:point_up:

This post is to you also.

Pretty sure their polling is not limited to their audience.

1 Like

If f I had to guess at this point I’d say he is going to lose. But hey, I thought the same thing last time, so what do I know.

A bigger waistline!

1 Like

Shhhh. We’re supposed to have a direct comparison between 2016 and 2020, like nothing has changed. Nothing.

1 Like

telling Fox News’ Sean Hannity that Biden “is going to be president because some people don’t love me.”

Poor Baby…It is really hard to be Trump…Maybe he should re-phrase that…Most people don’t love him.

2 Likes

Just as the Markets tend to correct themselves. I believe that the United States will have a political correction in November.

It is funny that Trump bases his belief he will lose on the fact that People don’t love him. As Tina Turner so wonderfully sang…WHAT’S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT!

2 Likes

Precisely. A lot of people didn’t love Bush or Obama, but both got re-elected

Trump is going to win again because the world is still getting revenge on me for that time I was 13 and told everyone I got to second base with Stacy Peters. The polls are just pre-salting my wounds.

Sorry everyone - this is my fault :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh snap. Way to go buddy. :man_facepalming:

I will lie to a pollster.
I dont want my career or my reputation ruined by thugs who find out I’m voting for Trump with as much determination as though my family’s life depends on it.

1 Like

what’s changed is that the leftist thugs will punish you even more today for supporting Trump. Maybe Soros is paying them more this year. Very few trump supporters will answer the pollster honestly.

there will be more sad faces at your “celebration” centers this year. Maybe a riot or two and burning the stage.

I still believe he is going to be re-elected. But my firmness on this belief is waning due to current circumstances. However, with the tidal wave of news and the accelerated pace of events in modern times, there is no telling what could happen between now and November. 4 months ago we did not have a collapsed economy or a pandemic killing almost 1,000 people per day. Who knows what the next 4 months will bring?

:rofl:

You’ll lie to a pollster anonymously, but you won’t lie on a political chat forum anonymously. Sound logic! :+1:

6 Likes

At this point though, aren’t we pretty much just polling the people who are up for wasting time on unrecognized callers?

1 Like

if you contact me by any means that uniquely identifies me, I will. And that is exactly how the pollsters do it.

It may come as a surprise to you, but I dont really look like Mueller nor am I the narrator of Mellville’s book Moby Dick.

1 Like