Fox News Military Guest: Torture Is Good, ‘It Worked on John McCain’

I guess what we have here is YOUR definition of “torture worked.” That torture worked to get someone, after a long time at torture, to sign a FALSE statement for propaganda purposes.

Is that the desired goal of when OUR government tortures?

1 Like

■■■

1 Like

Examples of how McCain was called worse…and don’t bother with the trump example. We already know it.

You apparently have not been paying attention. After being tortured, McCain broke and made a recording which the Viet Cong used for propaganda purposes. That is why he has been dubbed “Songbird John”.

The fact is, McCain even admitted torture works on mainstream media outlets such as ABC and CBS:

See What John McCain Went Through as a POW

McCain says his torture began in August of 1968. “For the next four days, I was beaten every two or three hours by different guards. My left arm was broken again and my ribs were cracked,” he said according to U.S. News. The North Vietnamese wanted a confession for crimes committed against the North Vietnamese people. After holding out for four days, McCain, at the point of suicide, agreed to write a confession. Looking back on his decision, McCain reflected “I felt just terrible about it… Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine,” he said, according to the report.

Also see Is McCain’s War Record Fair Game?

"McCain has written repeatedly of his service, including a long 1973 magazine article and in his memoir, Faith of My Fathers. A Navy aviator from a military family, he was shot down on his 23rd sortie over Vietnam on October 26, 1967. His mission was to bomb a power plant in the North Vietnamese capital. Already suffering from broken limbs, he was beaten by a crowd before being taken to a POW camp. After being tortured there, he participated in some Vietnamese propaganda efforts.

"I had learned what we all learned over there: Every man has his breaking point. I had reached mine," he later wrote."

McCain broke under torture and participated in making a propaganda recording used by the Vietnamese. So why has FoxNews banned McInerney for stating a fact?

Seems that FoxNews has caved in to our nation’s politically correct crowd, and that should make you very, very happy.

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media, Yellow Journalism, Hollywood, and a corrupted FBI, Loretta Lynch, Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama, would be making license tags in a federal penitentiary

Once again, I will ask once again…what military secrets did McCain give up?

Your question has nothing to do with the fact that torture was used to get McCain to make a propaganda recording which was used by the Viet Cong.

The bottom line is, Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney stated a fact when he said on FoxNews “It [torture] worked on John [McCain]. That’s why they call him ‘Songbird John’” And the song was dubbed McCain’s Tokyo Rose recording. Google it!

So, why did FoxNews decide to ban McInerney for stating a fact? That is a much more pertinent question than your attempt to misdirect the conversation.

JWK

Sorry that you want to ignore answering …probably because you are all in for torture for torture’s sake.

1 Like

Does this come up often in your life?

Johnwk2:

Is this the stated goal of OUR government? To torture people in order to make propaganda films?

(Borrowed from Bodecea)

Ennumerable times in myriads of kotis of Aeons.

Anything less than a commitment to do the utmost to fulfill obligations to protect family, friends and nation, in a turbulent time, facing much evil, and threats, is disgraceful and shameful and seeds of destruction of the nation.

I have no idea what this means.

It really sucks having to constantly look at the OP’s profile picture on this site. Because I would think that a true Conservative site, would ban something of that nature. Than again I didn’t think that Sean Hannity would ever cover the peeing sexual supposed act, so I’m not sure any more.
I always thought that Hannity, and the people that worked for him were better, and smarter than that. But I guess not. Even when the liberals make up things, it’s no excuse to be ignorant to their ignorance. I would think that how much those people get paid at Fox News could shift through all of the bs, but I guess that they’re not intelligent enough to?

1 Like

I know you don’t you also snipped the rest of the comment. Do you not understand what that means as well?

If you look for the flaws within what a lot of Democratic politician say, and truly pay attention to what they actually vote for, it’s not what they preach most of the time. Than again neither are the republicans. But I’m a Conservative. And to me there is a huge difference between a George Bush Jr. lover, when he ran against illegal immigration and yet granted millions of illegal immigrants amnesty.
Do you want to know something about me? One of my best friends in high school, his father was here illegally. and he would occasionally have rednecks drive down his road, because of his heritage. The only reason we stopped talking was because he asked me, and I told him I don’t believe in illegal immigrations and I told him that, and he didn’t like that. I will always stand up for what I believe in. No matter what the odds or costs are. I always thought that those little boys that were racist driving down his road were sick morally and ethically, because neither him, or his dad ever deserved that! Who knows, maybe Apocalypto’s kids get on here if he has any? and they look at his profile picture, and say, I respect gay beliefs, but why would anyone make a joke out of that to the point of posting a picture about it? I wonder if he does has children? and if they would ever come to a site like this? I’m taking a wild shot in the dark here, but I’m guessing that if he does have children, he himself doesn’t know the difference between right and wrong morally and ethically, and therefore couldn’t teach them about it.
Either that, or he would never tell his children what he says on here belief wise. lol. Which basically means he’s fake, and doesn’t know who he is as a person.

1 Like

Naturally Sean wants free speech’ on his forum, idealistically. But times have changed and leftist troll armies are very real and might as well be programmed bots. They are entirely non - congruous. Dscussion is pointless. It is like trying to talk to bricks. Evidence means nothing.

In the meantime Trump suporters and likeminded #MAGA could be using this forum for action, planning and mobiizing for the future campaigns in the #MAGA battle.

Wasting time in conversing with bot-like people who listen to nothing said and just alliowing them to obstruct communication and twist anything and everything is pointless.

The Republican party establishment has been just as bad fighting Trump and #MAGA. Look at the last two candidates before Trump that was submitted to the voters. Only Sarah Palin was great for VP but she was sidetracked from every side. McCain accidentally picked her probably because he was a dirty old man with fantasies.

Times have changed. Dialogue not happening.

No one is stopping you from “action, planning and mobilizing.”

Go to Daiky KoS or whereever.
We aren’t allowed there, and frankly we have no desire to go there or other secret commie forums.

America wants America back. None of you are fans of Sean. You are just here to disrupt and troll.

NOT “honored Guests”

Life is hard for you. If only there was a place you could go on the internet where everyone agrees with your view of the world.

1 Like

You don’t understand.

Leftists are addicted to chatter of no value. Robotic talking points are pointless.

No, I understood the rest. I posted hoping you might clarify for me. I guess not. Ok, thanks anyway.