Fox News' John Roberts bravely counters Trump calling NBC and CNN "fake news"

That’s the same thing that Trump supporters have been doing here to avoid discussing the deep faults of this admin. Turning a blind eye to what’s happening and feigning ignorance makes them look dumb, not innocent.

you make the claim. you need to support it. it’s that simple

dont leave it up to me to prove YOUR claim

we been through this all week

you know… lol. i’ve been accused of being “obsessed with CNN” over a lot less than this

…chasing around a particular individual poster all week on a mission to hopefully give you a point on some claim based on the contrary to my positions

getting kind of sad

i guess you didnt see any if the video footage of acosta yelling like a big horse’s ass

funny CNN must not have shown that

You didn’t notice how he was disrespected for the umpteenth time by Trump? Trump has made him his whipping boy more than once. Why?

chicken or egg now huh?

Trump despite his many faults would not call him out for nothing. The network is a pitiable joke in news for a long time ever since they made themselves the anti-popular Rush pro Clinton news network in the “gay 90’s”

Then acosta goes and acts a big ass over and over screaming at pressers etc. He asks for it

He’s really a disgrace for that network. Honestly i am surprised he is not fired, but then considering it makes sense. They prob consider him their best bravest warrior.

btw Trump actually goes on to say acosta is a “nice guy”. i am not sure i could be so generous but then that is Trump, trying to be tolerant and forgiving. i guess

Or that our Jost has a direct line to Ol trumptonio

He’s def a bigger man than I am. But this is the surprise of his stature. Originally I couldn’t stand him. But then i looked past the petty crybaby politics of butt-hurtism and one liner outrage and saw what matters.

That’s funny. I know it’s a typo, but i still think it’s funny.

can one of you lefty geniuses translate this for me ? my IQ is only a mere 100 so when a super genius lefty poster posts i have a hard time interpreting.

He’s implying that our Host communicates directly with our President. I didn’t think that was difficult to figure out, but I don’t claim to have a 100 IQ. I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night though.

Holiday Inn!!!

<, bows as though to the queen. >

no wonder you perceive with such special clarity.

Thanks honey.

It’s good that we can laugh at ourselves, even when we’re making serious points on charged topics.

1 Like

Here’s an example of Fox’s bias:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/04/fox-news-report-of-likely-indictment-in-clinton-case-just-wont-die/?utm_term=.432afd1eba8d

Lead Anchor Baier claims a Hilary indicment is imminent and that her server was 99% hacked into.

By no coincidence, Giuliani also appears of Fox and Friends and claims he has insider FBI info about agents furious Hillary wasn’t being indicted:

Not only were those reports not true, but we haven’t had a single congressional hearing about Giuliani’s sources. Neither our gracious hosts, nor his colleagues, went on to call for hearings investigating the person biases of the FBI contacts of Giuliani or Baier.

Every single opinion host on Fox is wholly in the bag for Trump. It wasn’t that long ago Fox sponsored Tea Party rallies. Or did you forget those, too?

I don’t need to go on for days and days and days about Fox’s bias. They’ve never made a secret of it, and when you have the head of that organization is constant contact with the president of the US, it shouldn’t be a secret that their agendas align.

1 Like

Trump is a far bigger man than he should be.

1 Like

I have demonstrated the claim many times before. I have tagged you in posts about Fox demonstrating bias, and you declined to comment. I quoted you on the old forum in threads about Fox, and you refused to comment, or deflected.

It’s the same game every time.

There’s no claim to prove-Fox’s bias has long been apparent. If Obama had palled around with Rachel Maddow or Jeff Bezos Trump pals around with Murdoch and our gracious host, you’d lose your mind whining about bias (which you do anyway). There’d be no end.

You simply won’t discuss it, or deflect away, or explain it away about how it’s not the same. The act is so predictable.

America would never elect a tv reality show star as President of the United States. Right?

Sorry, i guess we did.

Yeah but he’s never pooped in the woods and libs hair on fire and something.

Making those libs mad is all that matters. I hate them.