Fox News' John Roberts bravely counters Trump calling NBC and CNN "fake news"

Yep. We had to elect a boorish imbecile to show those elites bastards.

I feel this is a real feeling among many Trump voters. Trump’s election was a rebellion against the status quo. Bernie’s candidacy popularity was also. There are/were a lot of people who were dissatisfied with the current state of affairs.

Personally, I’m not sure burning everything to the ground was a good idea. Incremental change would be been more preferable to me.

I’d like to see a conservative Jost do standup more than I’d like to see the regular Jost do it.

You’re confusing. I thought the Jost was doing comedy every day. Conservative or regular, it’s still funny if you get the joke.

i am truly glad for you on this forum

Thanks. I’m glad you’re here too.

:smile:

I’m hoping I don’t get in trouble for a thread that a participated in earlier. It’s been 5 hours since the thread was locked and I’m on edge not knowing my future.

If you’re me, you’re doomed. If you’re you, you’re probably okay.

your future is fine trust me it has nothing to do with your posts

post on!

even if we disagree - you’re one of the good ones don’t ever forget!!!

I am definitely me. So I guess i’m good. Can I pray for you? I don’t want you to be doomed.

Again. Thank you.

I appreciate your encouragement.

I feel that even if we disagree with should do so without being disagreeable.

1 Like

I don’t know if I’m me, but I appreciate prayers for that guy anyway. He’s got keyboard-related impulse control issues.

If you’re not you, who are you?

To hell with that - Donald was the incendiary enema this nation needed to restore ourselves to the state our Founding Fathers blah so hard for when they blah blah to establishing that shining argle on the bargle but libs blah blah Deep State blah de bloo Clinton and besides Obama blah Kenyan blah bargle blah. To sum up: burn it! burn it all down!

OH THE HUMANITY

You konw one of a Hmuan binegs ineridlbe alibtys is to apdat. i bet mnay here cloud inrpet waht tihs says. I dont heovwer thnik you cluod

Nobody can tell you who you are. You define that by yourself. Hang your freak flag high and don’t let anyone tell you you’re not good enough.

I just spent half an hour apologizing to my British clients for our President and assured them it is only a temporary thing and the majority of Americans are mortified at his behavior.

I did like the bargle part, even if I cut it out. I believe you’re correct that many people voted for Trump in order to radically change America. There’s been a growing resentment, within both parties, about the current state of society.

Good point. I’m probably me. I mean, I have to be. I don’t know who else I could be.

You are you! If you tried to be anyone else you’d probably fail. I know i’ve tried in the past.

I never thought I would have a conversation like this, not since late night in university with much cannabis involved.

So thank you for that.

To wring it out a bit more, sometimes reading a good book or watching a good movie, I momentarily forget that I am me and inhabit the main character.

So part of me is not me, for a bit. Maybe 5 percent of me is not me then. It’s a nice break.