Fox News' John Roberts bravely counters Trump calling NBC and CNN "fake news"

the only wish he has is that they are unbiased and actually report what is vs. their agenda

It might be something personal from his time working at CNN.

Man is it ever weird to see J.D. Roberts from muchmusic our MTV now as a serious journalist.

There’s your problem right there. Very few actual journalists at Fox.

Then why is he constantly praising a network that is not unbiased and only reports their agenda, which is the president’s agenda?

does this network ever disrespectfully howl questions from the back of the press conference to the point where other journalists turn around and shush him?

NPR slants left but they are the closest to free press in my opinion. Now the attacks from the right wing will commence…

Strike 1. Here comes the second pitch:

Then why is he constantly praising a network that is not unbiased and only reports their agenda, which is the president’s agenda?

As a career journalist he understands he is not beholden to a narrow set of views held by his employer. Employers change. Truth is. He might be working at CNN one day.

I’m literally teeing this one up for you. Don’t deflect or move the goalposts. This thread involves Fox, and you’re sitting here talking about ANOTHER networks that is not ubiased and only reports their agenda instead of “what is”, so take the opportunity to educate us all about your feelings on Fox’s bias. Demonstrate that you feel biased agendas in ALL media are bad, not just CNN.

Take a chance, and actually become a ThinkingMan instead of just being a BiasedMan.

I concur MSNBC promotes a liberal message, which counters FOXNEWS’ promotion of the conservative (Republican) message.

But MSNBC does have actual journalists, and they also do a lot of their own reporting.

FOX distorts, and flat out lies, when “reporting” the news. (they even sued for the right to do so, and won!)

MSNBC, using editorial choices of what stories they run, illustrate their bias.
And they certainly make their share of mistakes, and there have been a handful of isolated incidents where they did manipulate a story.

But they do not flat out lie, like FAUX NEWS.

Can you demonstrate this? I mean, you set up a scenario in your question as though it is fact. So, prove it is fact.

and why didn’t you answer my first question?

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-updates-everything-president-trump-praises-fox-news-for-reporting-1491264317-htmlstory.html

Of course, I don’t need to bring up Trump’s dear friend, Sean Hannity-after all, if you doubt what Trump says, just call his friend:

Now, if you’re asking if they report their agenda which is his agenda, then I don’t believe you’re interested in an honest discussion of facts, but that’s to be expected.

So, we’re at strike 2 now. Let’s tee it up for you once more:

Why is he constantly praising a network that is not unbiased and only reports their agenda, which is the president’s agenda?

1 Like

I’m not going to address a question that was an answer to another question when you didn’t answer the original question to begin with.

you need to demonstrate that they are “not unbiased” not that trump likes sean hannity

try again

(strike one)

Both CNN and NBC News are. Even your guy at Fox says that. If you don’t think so, the problem isn’t with them.

Are you attending press conferences now?

You’re never going to get a Trumpanzee to admit Fox is biased or promotes Trump’s agenda.

He just did. Why not answer the question?

Do you REALLY need me to demonstrate Fox News’ bias for you?

This is how @thinkingman avoids calling out Fox’s bias. He will literally not accept a single example of their bias as actually being biased, and will pretend he doesn’t know anything about their Trump-leaning, right-leaning bias.

3 Likes