Fox News: All Black woman look the same

Throwing shade? Lol. They made a mistake and I said they made a mistake. What else do you want?

Yep. They doubled down on their stupid. Just like Trump does. And it works on their idiot fans, too.

1 Like

Isnā€™t that the truth! :rofl:

Whatā€™s silly and sad is how you Rā€™s are so screwed up.

Because if you donā€™t care you are a heartless soul and a racist who wants nothing less than a return of the Jim Crow era. And you probably hate women and small children too.

:wink:

This is exactly the kind of mistake that everyone should expect Fox News to make.

Are you calling CanadianJudo a Republican? I rather doubt that.

By the way, Iā€™m not a Republican either. If you are going to use that as an insult, you need to first do your homework.

So, the media is not smart?

Apparently, all blacks do look alike.

Family finds wrong person in casket

And apparently all white people look alike:

Oscarsā€™ ā€˜In Memoriamā€™ segment used wrong personā€™s photo

and apparently all Asians look alike:

The Herald Sun has incorrectly identified a picture of a young girl who died in a road accident

etcā€¦

Democrats may not think all blacks look alike, but they believe all blacks think alike, and vote alike. :wink:

1 Like

Man, who doesnā€™t know what Aretha Franklin looks like? Crazyā€¦

Patti looks nothing like Aretha. Both blessed singers but stillā€¦

Fox News is too busy defending everything Trump says or does, they donā€™t have the time nor care to do any quality checks on other stories.

If it quacks like an R ā€¦

Clickbait title

Clickbait network.

:roll_eyes:

I donā€™t watch or care about Fox, but lame, dude, lame.

Yes, you do.

Pathetic ā€¦

Well if folks can be totally honest, both parties think weā€™re monolithic. Thanks, but no thanks for your attempt to make one side any better than the other. :wink:

Do what?

10 chars