Fox News: All Black woman look the same

who says this has anything to do with race?

honest mistake then?

(assuming it really happened)

please give an example where “fox news” is busy “defending everything trump says or does.”

Dont blame the Russians, blame the Racists.

1 Like

I’d like to have a beer with you. Or a cup of grog or whatever you Jamaicans drink. I can’t be smoking weed.

Red Stripe isn’t bad.

Which, of course, isn’t in the same universe as reality.

To quote the Three Stooges, wake up and go to sleep.

You should look up that “throwing shade” meaning. You might be wearing your pants low but you oughta learn the talk … homie.

I dont think that. I know that 13% of black men voted for trump. Black MEN.
The gifted are always just a fraction of the whole population.

When MSDNC makes mistakes on purpose do you also call for them to be fired? Happens all the time you know. Rigged video and the works. When it first started happening and no one got fired we thought it was only inept management. When it kept happening then we knew it was something else entirely.

Last night we visited a brand new grocery store in town. The store is huge and beautiful. But there in a display in the middle of the floor in the veggie section there was a table with hundreds of beautiful packages of scuppernong grapes. The neatly printed sign below read: Cantaloupes cost plus 10%.

We knew that was a mistake, but it never entered our minds to complain to the management so as to get the produce guy fired. We knew he didn’t do it on purpose. We’re neither vindictive, cunning, deceitful, nor stupid, you see.

This is my favorite picture of Aretha Franklin when she was young…

If Fox network didn’t generally provide more positive stories of our President than CNN, then no one who is weirdly outraged over using the wrong photo would have cared about it in the least.

I don’t care what you think. In the grand scheme of things 13 percent of 13 percent is small. Also, guarantee that percentage will dip.

Both Patti LaBelle and Aretha Franklin sang with Michael McDonald.

A minority of black men voted for Trump. And it seems you are saying to hell with the minority. Yeah. Figures.

Stop projecting.

lol beautiful

I wondered why the thread died.

(Besides the premise of it being stupid.)

Why do you say that? I saw a poll the other day with 21% approval.