Fox headlines this morning

Why are they defending Trump? It’s all that is left. They are part of the same kind of group that gave Nixon his 24% approval rating just before he left office in disgrace.

1 Like

No, you are not beyond alleged until the gavel bangs on a conviction of Trump, sorry. That isn’t a defense of Trump, its just a fact.

I haven’t been part of his approval rating, ever.

There ya go, folks …

It is a defense of Trump and it is not fact. As soon as Cohen admitted to the criminal conspiracy and laid out how they conspired to break the law, and the Prosecutor stated the same, it moved beyond alleged.

Well then I reckon you must have missed Fox and Friends Wed Morning Cartoon Show.…the main delivery system for Fox news in the AM. Plenty of Cohen stuff on there. Typical.

Yesterday the gloaty persecutor (prosecutor) introduced Cohen as a liar and then said the liar said Trump was a big ol meanie. (After he said he wasn’t before his sentence was reduced.)

Looks like it’s all in for Trumpus MAGA, what with Cohen changing his story and all. He might as well call it quits to save the embarrassment of MSDNC and their slavish programmed trollards impeaching him in their own knotty pine noggins.

I don’t know what fantasy world you are living in, its alleged until Trump is convicted, period. That’s just a stone cold fact.

Here is the CNN home page right now:

I opened up Fox News at the same time and here is what it looks like:

I’m not making any commentary. Just take it as you will.

1 Like

Picked up an interesting ebook on Amazon this week called “Troll Nation” that explains fairly well the process of deflection and muddying the waters that some of our Trump friends here have been engaging in. Goes into many issues – health care, women, the environment, guns, race and Trump’s war with the press. The fact that so many obvious news developments seemed to confound them was always a bit amusing. But it’s all according to a plan.

1 Like

Facts suckola Mx. zantax. The MSDNC storyline is ever so MUCH more fun!

Wonder how Howie Kurtz (who used to be a great media analyst before he went to the Dark Side) will make excuses for this on his show this week.

1 Like

Massive comment. UPVOTE!

Because he’s a clown?

It doesn’t matter where the money came from. It was paid to help the campaign. It therefore is a campaign contribution and should be reported as such.

It is not alleged in teh case of Cohen. That is admitted.

I heard someone bought that book? Ha, ha, ha…I should have known it was you.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Cohen can’t admit for Trump. He can only admit for himself.

I see, you can’t.

Correct. But the conspiracy is admitted.

All you can say is, trump has not been found guilty of participating in teh conspiracy. He has been named in it, but not charged, or of course, convicted. but the conspiracy exists. that is fact.

It doesn’t matter where the money came from.

Of course it does.