Fox headlines this morning

Also, I forget where, but in the documents they say that the “Candidate” went on to become President of the United States.

1 Like

Another weak deflection. Why are you refusing to answer the question?

Criminal conspiracy. Come on man, you can do better than this. :rofl:

…with illegally used campaign funds.

It’s like you guys literally don’t care that the manner in which he sought to effect the election was illegal.

Don’t you love the fact that Federal Prosecutors stated that our current President, whom you support, engaged in a criminal conspiracy to affect the outcome of the election? He acted illegally to steal the election, and you are all grins and giggles? I knew you were a sham when you stated you would hold Trump to the same standards you would hold Obama to.

Oh…I missed that. The payment was illegal? Why?

Manafort’s September trial will be an eye opener- that’s when we will hear about his working as an unregistered foreign agent, and his money laundering activities.

1 Like

Wait, wait…Trump didn’t donate that much to his campaign? This was someone else’s money?

Whose pictures are those, appearing in the second story on Foxnews.com?

No doubt. Things are going to continue to spiral out of control for all involved here.

When is Tony Podestas trial for working as an unregistered foreign agent for the same people and registering at the same time as Manafort?

Ask SDNY. They’ve only had the case for about a month. The Manafort investigation has been going for almost 2 years before finally going to trial. Why the deflections and whataboutism though? All you have left?

They should have been reported as campaign contributions.

Alleged criminal conspiracy.

Ok…so let’s treat Trump the exact same as every other politician who didn’t report campaign contributions accurately in the past…agreed? How large do you think his fine will be?

Not alleged. Cohen plead guilty to it.

Admitted criminal conspiracy by one of the conspirators and the Prosecutor who filed the charges.

There is a reason Giuliani said the following.

from Giuliani says Trump paid $130G to Cohen for 'expenses' over several months | Fox News

In a wide-ranging interview on Fox News’ “Hannity” on Wednesday night, Rudy Giuliani told host Sean Hannity that President Donald Trump reimbursed his personal attorney, Michael Cohen, $130,000 that Cohen paid to adult film actress Stormy Daniels days before the 2016 election in exchange for her silence about a sexual encounter with Trump in 2006.

“That money was not campaign money,” said Giuliani, a recent addition to Trump’s legal team who is also a former mayor of New York City and Republican presidential candidate. “It’s not campaign money. No campaign finance violation.”

“They funneled the payment through [Cohen’s] law firm,” Hannity said.

“Funneled it through the law firm and the president repaid it,” Giuliani said.

Can you figure out why?

No, alleged criminal conspiracy by a man who plead guilty to criminal conspiracy, don’t act like that doesn’t have to be proven in court to convict Trump.

My statement is accurate and we both know it. It is an admitted criminal conspiracy as stated by one of the co-conspirators and the Prosecutor. Sure, if Trump does not admit his guilt here, it would have to be proven in court after he is out of office. But we are beyond alleged at this point according to both the DOJ and one of the conspirators.

In all seriousness, why are you breaking your back here trying to defend Trump? I just don’t get it. Parsing words, semantic games, conflating terms, etc. What’s your goal here? To keep people supporting him in light of the facts?