FOX Christmas Tree Arson

Police sources said Tamanaha, who has an address in Brooklyn, is an emotionally disturbed person who’s known to hang out in the area.

You are welcome

You win…he’s Asian. I should have said, we know he isn’t white. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Meh lucky guess.

OK. Now I feel sorry for the firebug Grinch.

Still needs to cool his heels in the pen for a few.

Has that Marty Feldman thing going.

1 Like

But wear a mask and show your vaxx papers or else!

1 Like

The city as run by dems for decades…

The authoritarian streak is now unsustainable.

New mayor arrives in January and will put an end to much of this nonsense.

The safest big city in America while run by dems for decades

Go ahead post the 2020-2021 crime rates.

Decades.

even fox news and news max doesn’t report the race. Uhoh…where will you get your news now! They are becoming PC.

…and that’s not true. When the perp is white, lib news very quickly says so and it’s the fact that the color wasn’t identified, I knew they weren’t white.

Guiliani and Bloomburg.

Then Bloomburg went soft on stop and frisk.

I remember the Dinkins years also.

Rudy stopped being mayor in 2001.

Dinkins was a dem

Right. Rudy and Bloomburg set the standard for NYC safety.

I am giving little Mikey a tip of the hat here.

Maybe we should be talking about Letisha James and the previous NY AG policies?

Mikey was the kind of authoritarian you guys love. Got himself a third term and everything

State AGs have little to no control over city crime prosecution. Why should we talking about her?

So little Mikey got a third term because he was doing a pretty good job. The authoritarian point is well taken.

The state AG does get much more coverage than the NYC DA does. They need to work together on the uptick in crime and the need for better prosecution choices.

Well no he got a third term by changing the rules.

She gets more coverage because she making herself get more coverage because as we now know she is running for governor. She has nothing to do with nyc crime stats.

Bloomberg changed the rules during his second term to be able to serve a third term and changed them back during his third term.

It was quite something.

Interesting take on Cy Vance.

Vance has been butting heads with the NYPD as his office adopted more progressive policies, including refusing to prosecute low-level protest arrests stemming from George Floyd demonstrations, the person said.

“They wanted these low-level arrests and to have more information about more people who break the law is good for law enforcement,” the source explained.

“But Vance saw that it was time to do things differently. He was fighting with the police department on one hand — and the new guard on the other.”

Cyrus is getting it from both ends of the poly sci spectrum. IMO the progressive wing was way over compensated by him.

Sometimes the cure is worse.

SMITH: It might seem like a simple thing, to change term limits from eight years to 12 years, but this has been a very touchy issue in the Big Apple. The term-limits law was passed twice by voters. The recent polls show that 89 percent of New Yorkers wanted to vote on term limits themselves, not have the politicians make the decisions. City Council member Bill de Blasio warned the council not to cross voters.

Councilman BILL DE BLASIO (New York City Council): The people of this city will long remember what we’ve done here today, and the people will rightfully be unforgiving. We are stealing like a thief in the night their right to decide the shape of our democracy.

Deblasio…LOL.

No one likes DeBlasio.