FOX Christmas Tree Arson

Exactly.

He used the foul winds of the third Bloomburg term to his own election advantage. Now NYC has higher crime, less business and vaccine mandate maniacs.

Yeah. The pandemic hit the city hard

Ending the pandemic as soon as possible will help the city out.

What is the goal?

How does NYC know when the pandemic is over?

49 year old homeless guy. Good chance of mental issues.

I also had a cousin that worked as a medic in the city jail for a spell. He said it was quite common for some homeless people to commit some minor crime to get thrown in jail for around 90 days during the cold months.

1 Like

That makes sense and isn’t so mentally unhealthy of the homeless perps.

Many ride the rails or buses to the south for the winter.

When the case rate is at a low level.

Asians aren’t white?

Ok…for any other criteria?

:rofl:

That isn’t a goal.

Case rates are as meaningless as they would be for the flu.

Won’t even quantify low.

It’s been low before …

1 Like

Manhattan has 3,590 police surveillance cameras. And 6th Avenue has a bunch of them. Anyone living in New York City knows that a high level of surveillance exists. Perhaps this guy is just a idiot. I hope the court throws the book at him.

1 Like

have christians called to have this guy beheaded yet?

1 Like

Not at all.

He might get a psychotropic chemical cocktail and a warm cot for a few years. Not a bad deal.

Any updates on replacing the tree? Be nice to have a fresh new one up by Sunday.

:christmas_tree:

Found an update.

FOX News Media will debut its newly-built All-American Christmas tree with an on-air tree-lighting ceremony after the first one was destroyed in an arsonist attack.

***The ceremony will take place during Thursday’s installment of “The Five.” ***

***Fox News’ Lawrence Jones and Abby Horancek, who co-hosted the first tree-lighting ceremony, will return alongside Steve Doocy, Ainsley Earhardt, Janice Dean, Mike Rowe, Pete Hegseth, Rachel Campos-Duffy, Todd Piro and Carley Shimkus. ***

FOX NEWS MEDIA WILL REBUILD ALL-AMERICAN CHRISTMAS TREE AFTER ‘MALICIOUS ARSON ATTACK,’ CEO SUZANNE SCOTT SAYS

Cardinal Dolan, our contributor Reverend Jacques DeGraff, Rabbi Joseph Potasnik, and members of the FDNY and NYPD will also attend the lighting along with Christmas carolers.

Nice to see the WHO’s at FOX busy getting a replacement back up. That’s the spirit!!

:christmas_tree:

On the flip side.

The arson and other charges Tamanaha was facing – including criminal mischief, reckless endangerment and criminal trespass – were considered misdemeanors, not requiring a bail payment under liberal New York City’s laws, Assistant District Attorney Matthew Bayley told the Post.

This is wrong. That was insanely dangerous and also could be seen as terroristic.

NYC…You have some big problems with crime that need fixed.

ha. figures

as long as you hate on christianity and america you’re alright with the left

1 Like

If they let this high profile menace out then the situation is far worse than I had envisioned.

That arson was a few embers away from a Towering Inferno catastrophe.

Makes me not “heart” NY. I would suggest not visiting there unless/until they stop playing woke.

2 Likes

I think they just stopped recording crimes. Very corrupt these dem city machines…

2 Likes

I think they stopped recording instances of unicorn trampling. Very corrupt of them

1 Like

Easy enough to do.

Who would ever check? Fewer cops doing fewer reports…makes sense.